Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mikejloos
12.20.2012 , 08:40 PM | #1511
The Issue is not Resolved, I have not been able to purchase your Cartel Coins for a week. A Fracking Week. The last time I was able to purchase Coin was the 14th DEC 2012. Ever since it has been general error, try again later. Since the 18th I have been ignored, and this is unacceptable. (When I wait on hold for 6 hours plus I am being ignored.) and now you won't even talk to me, (oh we are doing maintenance on the server try again in a few hours). This is what i have been getting all fracking day. I say thats a load of crap, how can you be doing maintenance when I am in game. When you do Maintenance the servers are down, so don't try to fill my head with $#^$ %#$, fix the dam problem. I AM NOT GOING AWAY UNTIL I HAVE MY FRACKING ANSWERS.!!! @%^$#^&

Questions:

1> What the hell is the problem.

2> What are you doing to get me my fracking coin.

3> Why are you not keeping your (so-called, {Valued}) customers informed. There is no acknowledgement about this issue in your forums about this issue, that I can find.... NOTHING..!!

You say you are experiencing a higher volume of calls than usual. Well I wonder why? could it be that you won't acknowledge the problem.! A notice on your SWTOR launcher that you are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it should drastically reduce that call volume, don't you think? I'm apparently not the only one experiencing this problem, you forums have hundreds of PAGES from people suffering the same thing. But it's like you don't want our money, so why don't you just give all you coins away to the customers, (THATS US).

Your customer relations suck big time.

mikejloos
12.20.2012 , 08:48 PM | #1512
Quote: Originally Posted by Aexion View Post

OK i am now officially fricken PISSED OFF!!!! A week and a half ago i opened a ticket regarding this LOCK where i can't purchase any more cartel coins. I heard nothing so i updated my ticket 3 days ago. I log on this morning and see that my petition is now set to CLOSED and i DID NOT so much as get any response. They simply closed my petition. WHAT are you people at CS doing? WHY must you insist on making us seriously pissed off like this? ALL we want to do is buy more coins, update our subs, heaven forbid... buy the expansion. But you simply don't seem to want our money. WHAT DOES IT TAKE for you people to open your eyes and see how many people you are going to lose because of your incompetance?

But to CLOSE a petition without so much as a BOO about anything is not acceptable. The rate at which this company is going, they will be up to the elbows in law suits. This is not how a business should be run. I have a perfectly good CC and never ever had any issues with any game or purchasing ANYTHING until i tried to buy more cartel coins. So the problem is on your end, not ours.

And yes i am venting because this is now beyond ridiculous. They think that by closing your petition, you will go away. But that would also mean, people will walk away from the game and never to return. This game needs all the support it can get because it can so easily die. It's been dying since launch. And with this BS now with not being able to purchase the goods on cartel will make even more people quit. Esp if you can't even upgrade your subs because they simply reject it.

I re-opened another ticket yet again and demanded that they do NOT close this ticket without so much as any response because that is being very unprofessional, and not to mention... not good business practices. How do they hope to keep customers around with doing this sort of thing.

Anyway.... i came back to this game about a month ago and seriously am starting to regret this decision. Its been nothing but a big headache for nearly 2 weeks now.
2 weeks now, wow, that means I have at least another week to pull my hear out. hay you guys at Bioware, why don't you grab a brain.

mikejloos
12.20.2012 , 08:54 PM | #1513
Quote: Originally Posted by Reijha View Post
I spent a total of 4 hrs on the phone yesterday trying to talk to someone in CS about this only to get disconnected or hung up on. I can't do the pre-order or renew my sub along with buy any cartel coins. You would think of all the top priority issues they would want to fix would be where they make money. I also still have an open in game ticket from Dec 14 that has yet to be addressed. Seems to me they are almost trying to tank the game and piss the player pop off to leave for other games.
only 4 hours.. I sat for 8 hours. The battery in my phone died.......

mikejloos
12.20.2012 , 08:58 PM | #1514
Quote: Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
36 hours after my call I was finally able to pre-order the xpac and get some CC.
Really.. How the hell did you manage that??? You are lucky.!

Mister_Wiles
12.20.2012 , 09:02 PM | #1515
Same problem here. Unable to buy cartel coins or pre-order the expansion. Last time I was able to buy coins was the 5th of December, sent in a ticket and got a canned response. Pretty bloody ridiculous.

mikejloos
12.20.2012 , 09:04 PM | #1516
Quote: Originally Posted by CthulhusLawyer View Post
Why on hell would you send your ID across the world to someone that you will never see but has all your financial info in front of their eyes... Accounts and internet banking is my living , my job and I don't get this. This is a POS issue, rejected by the seller , not a single authorization request has been presented to my Visa account...
same here about card

mikejloos
12.20.2012 , 09:06 PM | #1517
Quote: Originally Posted by EMagnolo View Post
does bioware even have an expected date of fixture or am i supposed to sit idly by waiting to buy coins?
The bank is BANKRUPT. there is no coin.

mikejloos
12.20.2012 , 09:24 PM | #1518
Quote: Originally Posted by Luxidenstore View Post
I'm not sure if they're simply not capable of fixing this, or if they are just ignoring us.

Not sure which option is the worst either....
I think they are just Idiots.

La_Trix
12.20.2012 , 09:43 PM | #1519
So… I’ve been having this problem for about two weeks now.
I submitted a ticket, and got a canned response…
“daily limit yadda yadda yadda”
I’m sure you lot are very familiar with this by now.
So I submit another ticket, in reference to the first, saying that I’d went through all the steps, and nothing helped.
Three days later…THREE DAYS…I login, check my queue, and it’s closed. I look to see what the response was…
Not only was their no response, but my message had been erased as well. It was literally blank. My ticket was a big blank box of nothing.
Don’t they realise what this says to people? They’re not even acknowledging their existence.
I’m truly approaching a point, where I’ll continue to play this game, but as an F2P member, whom doesn’t purchase expansions and never uses the market.
If they can’t be bothered to recognise my problems, then why should I bother to recognise their company?
When is the next “Chat with the Developers” event? There’s bound to be one happening soon with RotHC being released, shortly. We should keep an eye out for that, and bomb the event with complaints about their CS department.
What’s our recourse sense CS is literally ignoring us and pretending we don’t exist? Who can we contact?
I’m serious here. Let’s grab the pitchforks and torches and cause a kerfuffle!
Beer and Pie since 2003.

Aexion
12.20.2012 , 10:56 PM | #1520
Quote: Originally Posted by La_Trix View Post
So… I’ve been having this problem for about two weeks now.
I submitted a ticket, and got a canned response…
“daily limit yadda yadda yadda”
I’m sure you lot are very familiar with this by now.
So I submit another ticket, in reference to the first, saying that I’d went through all the steps, and nothing helped.
Three days later…THREE DAYS…I login, check my queue, and it’s closed. I look to see what the response was…
Not only was their no response, but my message had been erased as well. It was literally blank. My ticket was a big blank box of nothing.
Don’t they realise what this says to people? They’re not even acknowledging their existence.
I’m truly approaching a point, where I’ll continue to play this game, but as an F2P member, whom doesn’t purchase expansions and never uses the market.
If they can’t be bothered to recognise my problems, then why should I bother to recognise their company?
When is the next “Chat with the Developers” event? There’s bound to be one happening soon with RotHC being released, shortly. We should keep an eye out for that, and bomb the event with complaints about their CS department.
What’s our recourse sense CS is literally ignoring us and pretending we don’t exist? Who can we contact?
I’m serious here. Let’s grab the pitchforks and torches and cause a kerfuffle!

I totally agree.. i feel completely rejected by the company. I also had a CLOSED ticket, and my message erased. As if it never existed. I smell a conspiracy here!!! Surely, we can contact someone like Consumer Affairs because this is becoming a complete joke.