Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AK_Twilight
11.16.2012 , 04:58 PM | #141
still not working for me...

J_Fred
11.16.2012 , 05:10 PM | #142
same, still not working.

HammersteinSW
11.16.2012 , 05:11 PM | #143
I wanted to stock up while it worked, but it only worked twice, when I tried for a third time the old error came back.

caimesv
11.16.2012 , 05:17 PM | #144
Having the same problem. I'm trying to give you my money, but you guys won't let me. I don't know what's the issue with the card cause it's the same credit card I use to pay my monthly subscription.

HammersteinSW
11.16.2012 , 05:21 PM | #145
Weird, just worked for a third time.

A part of the error must be what another poster mentioned some pages ago - namely that there is a daily limit. It is now roughly 24 hours after my initial purchases. It's probably not the only thing that is bonked, since someone said he never bought anything and had this error from the start, but it is probably related to it.

Actingbig
11.16.2012 , 05:28 PM | #146
Aaaaaand, i still can't give Bioware my money......what gives?

caimesv
11.16.2012 , 05:36 PM | #147
Quote: Originally Posted by HammersteinSW View Post
Weird, just worked for a third time.

A part of the error must be what another poster mentioned some pages ago - namely that there is a daily limit. It is now roughly 24 hours after my initial purchases. It's probably not the only thing that is bonked, since someone said he never bought anything and had this error from the start, but it is probably related to it.
I been having this problem since the first time I've tried to buy

Marunette
11.16.2012 , 05:53 PM | #148
Having the same problem, and I am pretty sure that it's not about a daily limit. No matter how many times I wait and try again later, there's still that same error message... First it was the long long wait for the maintenance to be over, then another 'extended fixit', and now only limited people manage to buy these Cartel Coins..? We're up to a terrific start, oh yes.
Sith Lady of the Sneers.
Cross the streams at your own risk.

tennanthyx
11.16.2012 , 05:58 PM | #149
what pisses me off is by the time we get to the stuff, everyone else will have already got it taking the fun out of it

screwed over by sw yet again

Actingbig
11.16.2012 , 06:07 PM | #150
Allright, ive been a subscriber since launch and never once complained until now. It's almost been 24 hours and i still can't make a transaction. I mean this isn't like one of the many bugged flashpoints, or bugged pvp animations, unbalanced classes etc. etc. i can handle that. But when im taking it in the rear while so many other's are buying away problem free, is unacceptable. Never have i played a game with such a horrid billing service, this for me is the final straw. I quit WoW for a couple years now, after this i think it's time to take another trip down memory lane. So long (and i'll be taking my 200$ with me, since you guys don't want it).