Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

gabarooni
12.20.2012 , 07:51 AM | #1481
Im really starting to think they got monkeys working for them...it's been almost 2 weeks for me. I wouldnt care as a sub if I could get the items I wanted in game but nope they have to bend me over with the cartel market and then not even let me buy the ****.
New Gear is the ONLY type of character progression at endgame. Raiders are not the only ones who want to continue to progress their toons throughout an expansion. Im a bad bad speller.

CthulhusLawyer
12.20.2012 , 08:17 AM | #1482
This is just plain stupid... I just bought the xpac without a problem, yet tried to buy coins and still get an error. Its the same PoS , same authorization system yet they cant fix it.

Mausen
12.20.2012 , 08:24 AM | #1483
Well, I am sitting in Denmark, if you think I will spend hours on an international call, when this is something Bioware should work to fix instantly, as it is their main source of revenue off the game....

Forget it.

If this error persists over the weekend, I am cancelling my subscription, from what I can read, it seems paying customers are the last ***** on earth, at least in the eyes of the company we are trying to pay money to.

Agasfer-EG
12.20.2012 , 08:38 AM | #1484
Quote: Originally Posted by Mausen View Post
If this error persists over the weekend, I am cancelling my subscription.
i'll do it too

Zelbet
12.20.2012 , 09:27 AM | #1485
Quote: Originally Posted by Mausen View Post

If this error persists over the weekend, I am cancelling my subscription, from what I can read, it seems paying customers are the last ***** on earth, at least in the eyes of the company we are trying to pay money to.
Same!

sormac
12.20.2012 , 10:06 AM | #1486
Hello Customer service Droids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Problem with purchasing needs to be fixed ASAP. Come on people don't you realize you are losing money. Also how can anyone meet the preorder date of jan 7 if they can't even purchase it. WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CthulhusLawyer
12.20.2012 , 10:08 AM | #1487
Quote: Originally Posted by sormac View Post
Hello Customer service Droids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Problem with purchasing needs to be fixed ASAP. Come on people don't you realize you are losing money. Also how can anyone meet the preorder date of jan 7 if they can't even purchase it. WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thsts just the thing... I just bought the xpac but still get the error for the coins... this **** is like a high drug dealer "sure ill sell you the pipe... but we cant take your money for the crack "

Agasfer-EG
12.20.2012 , 10:13 AM | #1488
I'm going to say BioWare: "Farewell forever"...

cub-lover
12.20.2012 , 12:15 PM | #1489
iveb een having this problem for the last three weeks let alone peopel that have had it for hours

tolesj
12.20.2012 , 12:20 PM | #1490
Quote: Originally Posted by cub-lover View Post
iveb een having this problem for the last three weeks let alone peopel that have had it for hours
Try Months.