Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Alithia
12.20.2012 , 12:03 AM | #1471
36 hours after my call I was finally able to pre-order the xpac and get some CC.
Alithia, Sorceress - Xonia, Assassine - Jalen, Marauder
Scintilla, Operative - Scin, Mercenary - Thialia, Guardian
JIlly, Commando - Jaisa, Gunslinger

RetardRaptor
12.20.2012 , 12:23 AM | #1472
congrats i hope they shredded your info

Koron
12.20.2012 , 01:08 AM | #1473
It's obvious Bioware outsourced their service department. I can't renew my subscription, called to have them do it manually, stayed up til 1am my time because i waited on the phone for 3 hours earlier and nobody picks up, just to be told their system is down, they are trying to fix an issue on thier website preventing people from purchasing the xpac preorder, so call back in 3-4 hours. I've been calling for 3-4 weeks, always getting the same verbage.

They need to just pull the plug, game over due to reducing staff and leaving minimum wage to answer the phones.

PolandSpringsYum
12.20.2012 , 01:51 AM | #1474

I just want to pre-order the expansion...

I mad

mikejloos
12.20.2012 , 03:20 AM | #1475
I have been having this issue for two days now. and cust, support seems to be ignoring me. It's like they don't want my money.

-Rulz-
12.20.2012 , 03:46 AM | #1476
Quote: Originally Posted by Koron View Post
It's obvious Bioware outsourced their service department. I can't renew my subscription, called to have them do it manually, stayed up til 1am my time because i waited on the phone for 3 hours earlier and nobody picks up, just to be told their system is down, they are trying to fix an issue on thier website preventing people from purchasing the xpac preorder, so call back in 3-4 hours. I've been calling for 3-4 weeks, always getting the same verbage.

They need to just pull the plug, game over due to reducing staff and leaving minimum wage to answer the phones.
i just got off the phone now and tis 9.45am gmt got told to wait 5 hours i think there talking sh*t

GeKaLoN
12.20.2012 , 04:01 AM | #1477
Day 5 now of not being able to buy Cartel Coins OR the new expansion. I'm done with this game for good (already quit once) if come release date none of us can even buy the thing because Bioware doesn't know how to process credit cards.

Hey guys here's this really cool expansion we made, but NONE of you can buy it LOL. What a troll.

Gullesvupper
12.20.2012 , 06:07 AM | #1478
If you send them your ID, social security number and a list of your most used passwords, I'm sure they'll unlock your ability to buy some coins. If you say pleeease.

EDIT: Oh and about all that **** they say about it being a lockout on buying coins? I haven't bought any coins. Any. And I still can't buy.

AlrikFassbauer
12.20.2012 , 07:03 AM | #1479
In Germany, the German "Lastschrift" kind of bank transfer doesn't seem to work für buying Cartel Coins, either.

Injudicator
12.20.2012 , 07:47 AM | #1480
Is there any other way to fix this except calling their Customer Service phone number?