Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

RetardRaptor
12.19.2012 , 03:54 PM | #1451
Quote: Originally Posted by ClaudiusDK View Post
Yeah, a few posts back someone said he was using paypal when he got locked out.
And another person switched from his credit card after it got locked out, to paypal..but that also got locked out.

Yep im using paypal and it's been locked out. I phoned them about it and they told me no way to unlock it without id so i had them add a cc. The cc worked for 1 day then was locked as well and again phoned and was told they need a copy of my id to fix which is complete ********. I mean not even paypal has my id so i don't see why they need it.

McLemore
12.19.2012 , 03:54 PM | #1452
I've had the same problem for over a month like everyone else and not one dev post offering any help or explanation except the cut and paste how it's our fault. The problem is on YOUR end not ours. And even if I did call survey says more then likely two days later it will happen again. Biggest issue in your CS right now and your ignoring it. It's not going away. It's hurting your sales dramatically. You implemented this system to make more money not less. Just fix it or at least admit it's not working.
Bergen Colony Born and Bred

jonopreno
12.19.2012 , 04:53 PM | #1453
my sub will run out on the 28th unless they sort this out as im done trying them on the phone 3 times ive explained i cant pay for things via paypal or credit cards i then get transfered to a number that rings then disconnects also a ticket i put ingame is still left with no reply after a week cant be bothered anymore looks like were all going free to play even if we dont want to nice job ea/bioware

Balthlazar
12.19.2012 , 05:15 PM | #1454
i had earmarked a sum to spend on the market on this days off, and it seems that BW doesnt want my money. Called customer service, and they hung up on me ( just before i hit three hours of waiting on hold lol ) i dinna know if im cut out for this ftp crap, it might come down to me cancelling my sub

Erfin
12.19.2012 , 05:33 PM | #1455
2hrs wait on phone, finally got a hold of someone. Confirms there is a problem with my account, says he can't fix he'll transfer me the next tier cs, got put on hold again wait 2 hrs and it hangs up. Awesome

RancidDeath
12.19.2012 , 05:34 PM | #1456
It is unfortunate that Bioware is treating both subscription and free 2 play players in this manner. In my particular case, I contacted Bioware customer service on 12/17/12 and was able to have my ticket escalated and my credit card issue resolved. The customer service rep simply reinstalled my information and I was able to make a purchase of some cartel coins. I was hoping that this was the end of the frustration, but of course it was not. I had been waiting for three hours in total for that ordeal
Now, 12/19/12, I tried to purchse cartel coins and pre-order the expansion, but was given a general error for the purchase. It seems after the patch I am getting an error when I try to purchase coins or even to pre-purchase the expansion. So I decided to call Bioware and of course hung up on twice and issue still not resolved. Bioware you are making it very hard to stay in this game. Bioware you need to address this issue with your account/billing people and fix whatever it is that is causing all these problems in your system. From my side, there are no issues. It is unacceptable to have put four hours of my time to attempt to resolve this issue only to be hung up on twice. Rather then make your subscribers or free 2 players be stuck in a queue to speak with "customer service" and waste our time, how about you Bioware fix this glaring issue that is causing so much problems.
Even though you are releasing a new expansion and have new items in the cartel market it will not save this game if you do not make the purchasing experience smooth. I can understand a few hiccups here and there after all we are human, but this issue has been going on for far too long. It is time you address this if you want to save your game from going under.

Stansman
12.19.2012 , 05:44 PM | #1457
Quote: Originally Posted by Zenephis View Post
Hour and a half on the phone to have it mess up again. There are other games out there that want my money and have no problems charging me for it.

I will not sit on the phone again to an outsourced customer service agent. Period. I will not send a copy of my license or passport to a company that also holds me credit card information. That is downright ridiculous.
I'm feeling the same.. at the moment I'm really wondering if its really worth the trouble. I've already invested a considerable amount of time and money in this game as well as having to make international phone calls just to make my account work and the problems just continue.

LiaHalleck
12.19.2012 , 06:33 PM | #1458
Being put on hold for four hours only to be told the people I needed to speak too went home 20 mins ago is NOT BLOODY CUSTOMER SERVICE. Do you not want money? Is that it? I'm not going to be on hold for
Four.
Bloody.
Hours.
Just to give you money.
My account payment eventually went through five days after the fact, but I still can't buy coins.
And I won't buy anymore of them if this is how you bungle a simple bank transaction.
So thank you, I've spent a good 40$ plus on coins before you stopped me from giving you money, Probably saved my bank account a good 40$+ more with your Customer "Service"
If my account actually ever gets turned into a F2P, I'll uninstall and not look back, THAT shoddy.
"You have to BUILD a community before you stab it in the chest and fill the wound with rock salt. If you don't want that, if you'd rather just log in and and coat-tail some purples and feel good about yourself, WoW's right over there."

Willumis
12.19.2012 , 07:29 PM | #1459
Called up CS the other day. The man i spoke with informed me that there is an issue on their end. He admitted it was their fault, but couldn't give me an ETA on when it will be fixed. Was on hold for an hour and a half, which he apologized for. He was a very nice guy, and credited 200 coins to my account because I was on hold for so long. Like others, he told me the only way to have the security measures taken off for good, i have to send in a government issued ID. He told me i can block out all sensitive info on it, like my license ID number and all that, all i have to show is my name, exp. date, and my age.

Elderblivion
12.19.2012 , 07:48 PM | #1460
- Refuse to call and spend half the day on hold ( or worse, getting hung up on during that process )

- Refuse to send in any form of I.D. to them ( just flat out horse**** )

- Deleted card info like all the C.S. folks had told the majority of callers to do...which then cancelled my account

- Since account was now cancelled, went back to Star Trek and am happily throwing my money away to them

If the world doesn't end in a couple of days "maybe" I'll try it again next year.