Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ClaudiusDK
12.19.2012 , 11:48 AM | #1441
Either way, switching payment options doesn't fix the problem. It only hides it, the problem is still there.

Agasfer-EG
12.19.2012 , 12:15 PM | #1442
Can't buy cartel coins too

Xariama
12.19.2012 , 02:34 PM | #1443
Don't let this get off the main page. Don't let them forget this is an ongoing problem, one which I just had the displeasure of encountering yet again this morning.

Fix this, issue, EA. Or your inability to do so will likely cost you a lot more money in subscriptions than you think.

sormac
12.19.2012 , 02:38 PM | #1444
I just posted a new thread didn't see this one til now. but this started last night for me. I tried to preorder and get more coins and none of my cards are working now, get the same An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. Just tried again and still getting same message. this just started after new patch last Tuesday. Has anyone from tried to get this fixed yet?

Luxidenstore
12.19.2012 , 03:15 PM | #1445
I'm not sure if they're simply not capable of fixing this, or if they are just ignoring us.

Not sure which option is the worst either....

Jeremiahlove
12.19.2012 , 03:19 PM | #1446
I don't know why they will launch new expantion with this issue they ment one thing we don't need money. really strange from this company. why u keep losing money if u don't want our money. what a waste. if they want money for sure they should fix this issue from long time and foucsing on it more then anything.

really really wired company

CthulhusLawyer
12.19.2012 , 03:27 PM | #1447
An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Hard to support your game if you don't let me spend money on it !

QuintessaSHeera
12.19.2012 , 03:36 PM | #1448
I called them about this problem 2 days ago. The first person I spoke to was useless and couldn't answer any of my questions or fix the problem. She did, however, transfer me to someone who COULD.

That person fixed the issue.

I was able to buy cartel coins and stuff again.

Then, I went to pay today for the pre-register Hutt Cartel expansion and THE SAME FLIPPIN PROBLEM CAME BACK!!!

Now, I'm sitting on hold again...........

And this time....I'm PISSED. It was one thing for it to happen once. It's another for it to happen again less than 2 freaking days later!

BIOWARE, FIX THIS CRAP.

Jeremiahlove
12.19.2012 , 03:39 PM | #1449
Quote: Originally Posted by QuintessaSHeera View Post
I called them about this problem 2 days ago. The first person I spoke to was useless and couldn't answer any of my questions or fix the problem. She did, however, transfer me to someone who COULD.

That person fixed the issue.

I was able to buy cartel coins and stuff again.

Then, I went to pay today for the pre-register Hutt Cartel expansion and THE SAME FLIPPIN PROBLEM CAME BACK!!!

Now, I'm sitting on hold again...........

And this time....I'm PISSED. It was one thing for it to happen once. It's another for it to happen again less than 2 freaking days later!

BIOWARE, FIX THIS CRAP.
the qustion is who will play in the next expantion... who will purchase it u should give it to us for free. cuz it is seems u don't need money at all.

Enfuego
12.19.2012 , 03:39 PM | #1450
Same exact thing as several above me. Had the problem last week. Called and got it "fixed." Today, same damn problem. Can't buy coins or anything else. Getting exact same error.