Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Stansman
12.19.2012 , 08:22 AM | #1431
Quote: Originally Posted by Velenias View Post
Shouldn't stop you from from subbing or buying expansion, I can't buy coins but could still resub and buy expansion. This is getting really annoying, they need to fix the problem already. Probably gonna lose tons of money over this problem.
Trying to buy the expansion also killed my access to buying Cartel Coins (again) so its not looking too promising for my Sub renewal either. The fact that I stuck firmly within the guidelines suggested to prevent the error occuring again and it still returned shows to me little progress has been made to a solution..do they really expect us to keep calling them every few weeks to fix it?

Velenias
12.19.2012 , 08:46 AM | #1432
Tried using paypal?

Malice_Irrhein
12.19.2012 , 09:05 AM | #1433
Can't buy cartel coins, but succesfully purchased subscription and the expansion... what the hell?

DarthSmokealot
12.19.2012 , 09:46 AM | #1434
yeh i mean why spend an hour of your time to sort it out when you can waste several hours moaning about it in here ...
Urrrggghhh Hurrrgghhh Hurgh Cough .......... The Force Is Strong With This One

gabarooni
12.19.2012 , 10:45 AM | #1435
Im not calling them. Im not sitting on the phone with customer service. Thats why they have a help option in game and on the forums. Ive used both several times. FIX IT!!!!
New Gear is the ONLY type of character progression at endgame. Raiders are not the only ones who want to continue to progress their toons throughout an expansion. Im a bad bad speller.

Zenephis
12.19.2012 , 10:59 AM | #1436
Hour and a half on the phone to have it mess up again. There are other games out there that want my money and have no problems charging me for it.

I will not sit on the phone again to an outsourced customer service agent. Period. I will not send a copy of my license or passport to a company that also holds me credit card information. That is downright ridiculous.

ClaudiusDK
12.19.2012 , 11:03 AM | #1437
Shouldn't stop you from from subbing or buying expansion, I can't buy coins but could still resub and buy expansion. This is getting really annoying, they need to fix the problem already. Probably gonna lose tons of money over this problem.
minus the fact I followed the suggestion a while back with "try removing your credit card and then add it again"
No problem removing it, but can't add my card again.
So yeah..

Also others affected by this lockout had thier subcribtions run out without being able to re-new.And there are those who are unable to buy the expansion because of the lockout

Soogz
12.19.2012 , 11:29 AM | #1438
Can't buy cartel coins... Can't buy expansion. Awesome

Velenias
12.19.2012 , 11:32 AM | #1439
out of curiosity has anyone here with problems tried to see if paypal works for them?

ClaudiusDK
12.19.2012 , 11:43 AM | #1440
out of curiosity has anyone here with problems tried to see if paypal works for them?
Yeah, a few posts back someone said he was using paypal when he got locked out.
And another person switched from his credit card after it got locked out, to paypal..but that also got locked out.