Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

vingmotor
12.18.2012 , 01:59 PM | #1401
ffs this is wrong bioware.

Dantharghan
12.18.2012 , 02:12 PM | #1402
I couldn't purchase cartel coins for a whole months, finally called them and CS deleted and added my CC once more. Everything worked then.

Now, I wanted to pre-order... and I am getting the same error message I got before.

FFS, fix your stuff.

FenrisT
12.18.2012 , 02:39 PM | #1403
Been locked out of purchasing Cartel Coins for a around 2 weeks, called Support 3 times.
First time was issued a ticket number and sent on to speak with someone then connection lost. Called two more times with wait times exceeding 2-3 hours to only get as far as disconnected again each time.
Today I log in and am able to pre-order expansion but still cannot purchase any coins.....

tolesj
12.18.2012 , 03:04 PM | #1404
I wanted to give you guys an update on my situation. I like you, was unable to buy cartel coins for about a month. I've spent around 200 dollars in coins in the past. I tried all the fixes, checked with bank and no luck. I probably called Bioware 4-5 times, was placed on hold and after 2-3 hours the calls disconnected, this happened twice. As furious as I was, I have worked HelpDesks and know how ****** it can be. These people on the phones don't have anything to do with the way corporate Bioware is setup. That being said.

I was very patient and waited until I talked with Higher support ( Yes this took multiple calls and hours of hold, it sucks i know.). The guys name was Daniel, and he was wonderful. He took care of the issue within a few minutes. The account does get locked for security and requires a re-enter of all information. (I was unable to do this on my end due to an error). It also HAS to go to higher support, since they have access to this. Since then I have been able to buy coins. What I suggest is to calll and wait the crazy hold time. Don't be a dick, and the people will help you. They know it's a issue, and know how to fix it, and know we all are pissed. What doesn't need to happen is to act like a immature ******e to the people answering the phones. HelpDesks are the *******st jobs in the world.

delCastillo
12.18.2012 , 03:33 PM | #1405
Quote: Originally Posted by tolesj View Post
I wanted to give you guys an update on my situation. I like you, was unable to buy cartel coins for about a month. I've spent around 200 dollars in coins in the past. I tried all the fixes, checked with bank and no luck. I probably called Bioware 4-5 times, was placed on hold and after 2-3 hours the calls disconnected, this happened twice. As furious as I was, I have worked HelpDesks and know how ****** it can be. These people on the phones don't have anything to do with the way corporate Bioware is setup. That being said.

I was very patient and waited until I talked with Higher support ( Yes this took multiple calls and hours of hold, it sucks i know.). The guys name was Daniel, and he was wonderful. He took care of the issue within a few minutes. The account does get locked for security and requires a re-enter of all information. (I was unable to do this on my end due to an error). It also HAS to go to higher support, since they have access to this. Since then I have been able to buy coins. What I suggest is to calll and wait the crazy hold time. Don't be a dick, and the people will help you. They know it's a issue, and know how to fix it, and know we all are pissed. What doesn't need to happen is to act like a immature ******e to the people answering the phones. HelpDesks are the *******st jobs in the world.
You have to remember that many of us have to make costly phonecalls to CS, not all of us has a free of charge option. That and lenghty hold times can make one really angry, not saying I support that conduct, but I can understand it.

I tried tonight for the second time to call CS, my patience ran out after 1 hour 45 mins this time and I'm no closer a solution to the same problem.

I wish that CS worked on a provision system where they had to call customers instead of us calling them. We call them, they have a 1st instance where they varify the ownership as they have today, but instead of us waiting for hours and hours, they would call us up instead. Make it a provision system based saluary also, that way they would be very eager to solve the problem.

Not all of us have the time and patience to sit on hold on the telephone for no fault of our own.
Sucks to have to pay 10th of euros to fix something that cost much less to start with.
Start a damn page here where all that have experienced this problem could "register" after a series of ownership safety questions has been implemented. Then on a certain date unlock all those accounts.
Problem solved.
DelCastillo

Zenephis
12.18.2012 , 03:35 PM | #1406
Quote: Originally Posted by Dantharghan View Post
I couldn't purchase cartel coins for a whole months, finally called them and CS deleted and added my CC once more. Everything worked then.

Now, I wanted to pre-order... and I am getting the same error message I got before.

FFS, fix your stuff.
Exactly the same issue here. I am NOT sitting on the phone for another hour and a half. FIX IT.

MazakMatsura
12.18.2012 , 03:42 PM | #1407
Managed to buy the pre-order, still not able to buy coins.

Come on now. Fix.
(╯)╯︵ ︵ ︵
The Ebon Hawk
Love Ryan Davis 1979-2013

AcidicAmber
12.18.2012 , 03:46 PM | #1408
After a week of not being able to buy CC cards and then having my sub come up and not being sure if the purchase would go through to continue sub I caved in and called CS.

I spent about an hour on hold and when they finally picked up I could barely understand what the CS rep was saying (clearly outsourced customer service). The rep then put me back on hold where they then proceeded to DROP MY CALL wasting an hour of my time and not solving my damn issue.

I've had it with this game and it's HORRIBLE customer service, on top of that I'm done with supporting ANY EA product, enough is enough

McLemore
12.18.2012 , 04:02 PM | #1409
My Card has been disabled because of CC's for weeks now. Waiting for Friday to call since I figure I need an entire day to call. This is a huge problem and it is a costly one for Bioware. How they are only putting one generic response on this thread that has nothing to do with the problems is beyond me. I was hoping they would have fixed this already but oh well. I tried to pre order the expansion and denied yet again. So I had to scurry out like a fiend and get some EA cards. This is the 2nd time EA has made me feel dirty..I don't want to talk about the first time.
Bergen Colony Born and Bred

RetardRaptor
12.18.2012 , 04:04 PM | #1410
well here goes my second call in to get my account unlocked again...Im getting very fed up with this game they seem to be playing