Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sithstryder
12.16.2012 , 03:46 PM | #1361
yea....so am NOT sending a copy of my id to them.......thats ********* right there...and anyone that does send a pic of their id is a complete idiot.

Xariama
12.16.2012 , 03:52 PM | #1362
Quote: Originally Posted by Sithstryder View Post
yea....so am NOT sending a copy of my id to them.......thats ********* right there...and anyone that does send a pic of their id is a complete idiot.
^^This. No way in hell I'm giving EA a copy of anything.

RetardRaptor
12.16.2012 , 04:36 PM | #1363
they need to unlock all the *********** accounts they wrongly locked....there is no reason for us to send in our id's when the lock was caused by there incompetence..I mean honestly why would you create this lock feature but not relase what it takes to get the account locked? this is the single most retarded thing ive ever seen.

Budlord
12.16.2012 , 07:37 PM | #1364
Yep not sending them anything. They can fix the problem or I will just walk away from the game simple as that.

Zenephis
12.16.2012 , 07:51 PM | #1365
Decided to call since it removed my subscription too. Took me 1.5 hours of sitting on hold. Took them 5 minutes to fix the issue.

I would also like to add that this sounds like a call center in India. All techs I talked too were really hard to understand and I got hung up on twice. Prepare for LONG wait times. If it takes over an hour at this time of night, daytime will suck.

Keeshee
12.16.2012 , 08:53 PM | #1366
I am locked out too (general error message) . . . hope this gets fixed soon. I, too, am not sending my photo ID to anyone

AcidicAmber
12.16.2012 , 09:33 PM | #1367
Screw it, I'll keep my money

Aexion
12.16.2012 , 09:36 PM | #1368
Yes, i have been having this same issue since Friday of last week and it is now Monday. It is most frustrating to say the least.

I also cleared my entire cache/cookies/history etc and i still can't purchase any coins. I opened a ticket on Friday morning Australian time and they are yet to even look at my ticket.

I read somewhere that if you purchase too frequently, you will be locked out for 24 hours of being able to purchase any more. But hey, its been 3 and a half days now and i still can't get my cartel coins.

I hope there will be some solution to all of this soon. I really do because this is disheartening to say the least.

Aexion
12.16.2012 , 10:06 PM | #1369
Quote: Originally Posted by Carthwright View Post
We have a glimmer of hope guys i just got off the phone with the billing support customer service and they have admitted its a mistake on there end and that with the next maintenance they do they are going to be looking into the webpage scripts to see if something was entered incorrectly and fix whatever script issue has been wrong since 1.5 went active. They said they are now investigating this issue and that its soon to be resolved hopefully by next patch they have got thousands of complaints about this issue and now deem it a serious problem i spoke with there GM of Bioware and they are going to have it possibly resolved by the next maintenance. stay strong my friends this nightmare is almost over.
wow that is a relief. Thanks for letting us know.

firestarter
12.16.2012 , 11:41 PM | #1370
Quote: Originally Posted by Sithstryder View Post
This a 1000 times. Have they now lost their *********** minds completely asking us the send copies of out ID's through the internet????! EAware youre CS is just stupid as hell. I mean are you really that naive that you think people would do that? I rather burn in hell than sending you my ID. How retarded is this?

Oh yeah and btw today is the 17th making it ONE MONTH that I cant buy coins. I havent tried yet cause its 6 am here in europe but ill give it a shot when I come back home from work. Then it better works or your CS agents have lied to us.....ONCE AGAIN.

Quote: Originally Posted by Aexion View Post
wow that is a relief. Thanks for letting us know.
Do not believe one word they say. You only be disappointed.
Exiluminator - AP Powertech

The Red Eclipse