Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AK_Twilight
11.16.2012 , 01:49 PM | #121
Guys i cant believe this, i just loged in game and my status is f2player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have 2 week on my subscription

Kampori
11.16.2012 , 02:00 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by Naugor View Post
Greetings everyone,

This issue is still being investigated. We will update you as soon we have more information available.

Thank you for your ongoing patience.
You're deluding yourself that any of us have patience left. This whole ordeal was meant to prove that you could deliver on time and efficiently, unlike your entire game's lifespan. However, it's just the same, if not worse quality customer service. I'm sorry, but it's getting quite ridiculous. Been here WAY before day 1 and never once said a bad thing about you or this game, but this is just too much. Sorry
This Is Not Here

Assassin l Marauder l Sniper l Mercenary l Sorcerer l Operative l Juggernaut ll Sith Empire
Scoundrel l Sentinel l Shadow l Gunslinger l Commando ll Galactic Republic
C.E.
The Glyndŵr Legacy. Server: Nightmare Lands (The Red Eclipse EU)

Referral link- you get stuff, I get stuff, we all get stuff. Share the love.

AK_Twilight
11.16.2012 , 02:03 PM | #123
i reloged and now i'm subscriber again. and i'm getting mails from bioware with all rewards from launch. very funny guys

Pect
11.16.2012 , 02:17 PM | #124
They are not gonna fix this issue before monday, they will prob just run home and have their weekend like everyone else.

AK_Twilight
11.16.2012 , 02:19 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by Pect View Post
They are not gonna fix this issue before monday, they will prob just run home and have their weekend like everyone else.
you right

PoliteAssasin
11.16.2012 , 02:38 PM | #126
They had better fix this issu if they want people to buy the coins. Not on Monday, but ASAP.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

jarshr
11.16.2012 , 02:42 PM | #127
its not just coins, its their whole credit card system, I cant even resub for god sakes as the option to is missing...

tennanthyx
11.16.2012 , 02:47 PM | #128
2 more hours and then if i still cant buy the coins im done with the game

AK_Twilight
11.16.2012 , 03:06 PM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by tennanthyx View Post
2 more hours and then if i still cant buy the coins im done with the game
it doesent matter :-) if you try to buy subscr. you will get the same error. So you will leave game anyway if they will not fix it :-) Funny

HammersteinSW
11.16.2012 , 03:32 PM | #130
In Austin it's now 15:32. I wonder if they will just go home or try to resolve this before the weekend.