Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dravix
12.13.2012 , 11:55 AM | #1261
<sigh> Now at the 4 day mark of being unable to purchase CC's. I thought EA/Bio wanted to make money here. Played Lotro and they had a game store too. Cant recall them ever having Issue's. Swtor has more resources than Lotro to pull from, so why are we still having issue's with the purchase of CC's. I guess from what i have read in gaming magazines is true. EA's just cutting it's loses now. This MMO will no longer be around by next summer. Sad.

Zenephis
12.13.2012 , 12:01 PM | #1262
Was able to buy quite a few packs upon release and even a few packs a few days ago. Then I get nothing but General Error. I contacted my bank, they are not blocking any transactions. I will say that I was getting the error a few days ago, I kept trying to buy packs and after 2 hours one went through, now I get the same error every single time.

It's not on my end. Bank says it's fine, my machine is fine as I can still buy from Amazon (got a new router) and Zappos without issue. This is the only place I get errors.

Edit: I spill gude

AcidicAmber
12.13.2012 , 12:50 PM | #1263
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSmokealot View Post
me too , been trying for about 3 days to buy more coins , money is in bank etc , card has worked fine on every purchase previously , card details are sufficient that you get my sub every month ... so WTH ?
Ditto

Qatsi
12.13.2012 , 12:58 PM | #1264
ROFLMAO ... gotta love it ... we're all BEGGING them to fix a bug that will enable us to GIVE THEM OUR MONEY

... and they can't even fix that.
Koyaanis Qatsi "Life Out of Balance"
Naqoy Qatsi "Life as War"
Powaq Qatsi "Life in Transformation"

TheLave
12.13.2012 , 01:04 PM | #1265
My answer? Cartel Coin Cards.

Because the website itself sucks and can't take credit cards.

Luxidenstore
12.13.2012 , 01:04 PM | #1266
Quote: Originally Posted by Qatsi View Post
ROFLMAO ... gotta love it ... we're all BEGGING them to fix a bug that will enable us to GIVE THEM OUR MONEY

... and they can't even fix that.
Yeah, it's actually pretty funny. You'd think they'd have this a number 1 priority and tell us they are working on it. Instead they are posting copy paste solutions from the FAQ.

Teangel
12.13.2012 , 03:18 PM | #1267
Geezz I just got off the phone on the 5th call on my ticket # 6972329 they now tell me that the people that they escalate the call to on the cartel coin issue are not taking any more ques as they have too many. SO can I please call back later. I waited over 3 hrs yesterday, now they want me to call back again about 1am my time due to full ques, and I was issued a new ticket # 7371470 for the same reason. Its been since 11-26 since my last purchase went thru. They did respond to me by e-mail today and asked if my issue had been resolved since it had been a while since they had heard from me. ( it was yesterday that I called and waited over 3 hrs. wow)

firestarter
12.13.2012 , 03:25 PM | #1268
Just for your info. I cant buy coins since November 17th.

All I got were stupid mails about how its been worked on or how i should call you to get this solved.

You seem to give a rats *** about your customers so I just cancelled my account.

And for your info BW I was a member of this site since October 2008 and would have supported this game till the end

but this CS disgrace of yours is so disgusting it makes me sick. May you burn in hell EA for what you turned BW into.

Cancelled. Over and out.
Exiluminator - AP Powertech

The Red Eclipse

nicosand
12.13.2012 , 03:54 PM | #1269
Just go home from work, and still cant buy any coins....
I bet the mods will get this message... F U C K YOU!

Lesira
12.13.2012 , 03:55 PM | #1270
And another name to this LONG list. Can't buy any coins...and Bioware needs to admit there is something wrong, instead of giving us something that makes no sense. Clear your cookies...really.