Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DaVyZz
12.11.2012 , 10:07 AM | #1151
Quote: Originally Posted by AnsoCrow View Post
It's some problem when we try to buy with the information we put.
I call with the Gloogle Talk because it's free and with 20 minutes i resolve the problem.
The support remove my card and add again, and this time work.
Because something we get the error with our card and we remove and add again and still not working, only when the support do this we can buy again, don't know why =\

Sorry for the english, not my native language.
im not ringing the over-inflated 0800 number to fix a problem of there making.

Adais
12.11.2012 , 10:19 AM | #1152
It's been a month, and I still can't buy coins. Why haven't they fixed this issue?

DaVyZz
12.11.2012 , 10:38 AM | #1153
Quote: Originally Posted by Adais View Post
It's been a month, and I still can't buy coins. Why haven't they fixed this issue?
because they are the worst group of idiots on the planet, concentrating on pushing more buggy patches in a vain attempt to create more revenue via the cartel market,

sadly, when the cartel market is not working then how are people supposed to make such purchases..

they simply have no clue why it is not working, and have offered no real explanation or solution to anyone within the last month.

with all the rubbish in this game.. buggy patches, stunwars in warzone, lack of support among many.. many others.. i personally will be leaving this game for good if it still will not work for me tomorrow, i am relatively new here, subbed a few days after starting.. and bought 40-50,000 cartel coins..

id rather piss my money up another wall.

AJDragonis
12.11.2012 , 10:41 AM | #1154
So, further to this thread.

Called billing about my account, Issue was resolved and now I can buy coins again. Said they fixed my wifes account at the same time, they didn't.

Called them again today about my wifes account... and they told me that the issue, same issue I was having with my account, was with my bank and not them and that I had to call my bank and said have a nice day.

DaVyZz
12.11.2012 , 10:43 AM | #1155
Quote: Originally Posted by AJDragonis View Post
So, further to this thread.

Called billing about my account, Issue was resolved and now I can buy coins again. Said they fixed my wifes account at the same time, they didn't.

Called them again today about my wifes account... and they told me that the issue, same issue I was having with my account, was with my bank and not them and that I had to call my bank and said have a nice day.

so basically they haven't got the slightest clue why it's broken and yours was only fixed out of pure luck.

Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

GlassOnion
12.11.2012 , 11:14 AM | #1156
Add another to the list. FYI I called my bank, there is nothing wrong with my card or account. This one is on you BioWare. It has not resolved itself after clearing cookies or waiting or trying different browsers. This is rather frustrating. I hope they are actually attempting to fix this.

Salacious_Dumb
12.11.2012 , 11:24 AM | #1157
I'm having the same problem today. I've made a couple of cartel coin purchases (not to mention my subscription) on this card, and suddenly I'm getting this general error message when I try to get coins.

Yes, there is room on my credit card. No, it is not blocked by my bank.

What's the deal here? This seems like a very strange thing for them not to want to fix.

stablehand
12.11.2012 , 11:57 AM | #1158
I have not been able to buy any coins for 3 or 4 weeks now... I got some auto BS return E-mail and in game help to check my info to make sure its right

Emperor-Norton
12.11.2012 , 11:59 AM | #1159
Quote: Originally Posted by Salacious_Dumb View Post
I'm having the same problem today. I've made a couple of cartel coin purchases (not to mention my subscription) on this card, and suddenly I'm getting this general error message when I try to get coins.

Yes, there is room on my credit card. No, it is not blocked by my bank.

What's the deal here? This seems like a very strange thing for them not to want to fix.
I am having the exact same problem.

Fennix
12.11.2012 , 12:22 PM | #1160
What I love about this whole issue is, they keep telling the people that are having this issue the same response, regardless of whether you've done every single step they've mentioned in order rectify it:

Change browsers: check.
Clear broswer cache: check.
Change payment method: check
Delete/Add payment: check.
Submit a ticket: check.
Try alternate website: check.

Have anything else Bioware? because it's nearing a month and honestly I'm starting to not care anymore.
If there's anything you can derive from these posts it's that people (against their better judgement at this point) STILL want to purchase stuff off the Cartel Market and all you can give us are the same pat answers? Really? With all due respect if you want revenue, this issue should be priority one and most of us feel like its not on the list.