Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

WillDad
12.11.2012 , 09:05 AM | #1141
Im coming up on 1 month since Ive been able to buy, thankfully my sub doesnt end till February so I will hopefully be good. But seriously guys, come on. I havent been able to buy since 10/16, that date ring a bell, the day after F2P was realeased, you guys really screwed this one up.
Kodose 55 Assassin and Kodosk 55 Marauder

Sevron 48 Mercenary

MazakMatsura
12.11.2012 , 09:30 AM | #1142
Come on now, this is getting absolutely ridiculous.

You call CS they say its your card/ect, you call your card they say its you. Tired of this running around, can you guys just fix what ever you did and be done with it?
(╯)╯︵ ︵ ︵
The Ebon Hawk
Love Ryan Davis 1979-2013

CrowLuna
12.11.2012 , 09:39 AM | #1143
I haven't been able to buy any coins for weeks. I'm not wasting my time calling when about 90% of the people who seem to call are either ignored or just not helped. I'd love to give ya guys more money, but you're not accepting it. I'm pretty annoyed when I can't access features that should be available. I've been subscribed to swtor since the beginning and never had an issue before, so I don't understand why this is such a huge, unresolved issue right now. If there was a guarantee that calling and waiting up to a few hours would yeild success, I would. But since so many people are saying that it isn't helping, I don't wanna waste my time. I simply do not have the time nor patience to sit on the phone with some worthless lacky on the other side of the country.

Mara_Zyras
12.11.2012 , 09:39 AM | #1144
Quote: Originally Posted by MazakMatsura View Post
Come on now, this is getting absolutely ridiculous.

You call CS they say its your card/ect, you call your card they say its you. Tired of this running around, can you guys just fix what ever you did and be done with it?
I think they are in a bit of a stupid situation looking at this thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=569851 seems to me like the people who cant buy cartel coins want to buy stuff and the people who can dont lol.

stinglord
12.11.2012 , 09:40 AM | #1145
This Has been going on since yesterday....I placed in a ticket and got no answer.....Its also kinda funny.....they placed the coins and in there for us to buy thing but they won't answer us when the system breaks down and we try to help with the problem....go fig!

MazakMatsura
12.11.2012 , 09:46 AM | #1146
Quote: Originally Posted by Customer Support
Why is it that some of my Cartel Coin purchases fail with an error message?

As with any online purchase, Cartel Coin purchases may fail for a variety of reasons. If you have never successfully purchased Cartel Coins, there are a number of things to check which may be causing the error you are seeing:

Check that your billing address registered on www.swtor.com exactly matches the address your payment provider has on record for you
Verified multiple times by support, card has been deleted and added, with severe problems support side (those have been fixed, however I still cannot purchase coins. Ticket 7193433)

You must be making the purchase from the same country your payment card was issued from for example if you are using a US Credit Card to buy coins from Europe, your payment may fail for this reason.
Double-check the card information you have provided to be sure that there are no missing or transposed numbers in your card number, CVV number or expiration date.
Again, verified multiple times by support.

If you have successfully purchased coins before, and are now unable to buy more, this could be because there is a limit to the number of Cartel Coin purchases any player may make per day, if you have passed this limit, you will not be able to make more Cartel Coin purchases for 24 hours.
It's been since 11/25/12 since I've been able to successfully make a Cartel Pack purchase.

There may be additional restrictions in terms of transaction numbers or spending limits which are imposed by your payment provider and are beyond our control. We would always suggest that you check with your payment provider in cases where there is no clear reason for a transaction to have failed.
My card has NO block from my provider, as I've stated before, multiple times, while on the phone with my provider trying to make purchases, and on the phone with support trying to make purchases. It's an unnecessary runaround and finger pointing when clearly the problem is coming from your end, yet you have not done anything at all to address this.

For those of you still experiencing issues after going through the steps above please do not hesitate to contact Customer Service by telephone
I have multiple times, problem is STILL there and unresolved, I've had support tell me there should not be any reason PERIOD this should be happening, but it is. Why the hell are you adding more things to the Cartel Market when a pretty big chunk of people can't even get the coins in the first place.

I'd like to be able to buy a pack over the phone with support watching to see what's going on.
(╯)╯︵ ︵ ︵
The Ebon Hawk

Mara_Zyras
12.11.2012 , 09:50 AM | #1147
Also in addition to the problem this thread is now the most posted on thread and most viewed thread in this section for the first 20 pages at least what a joke

AnsoCrow
12.11.2012 , 09:55 AM | #1148
It's some problem when we try to buy with the information we put.
I call with the Gloogle Talk because it's free and with 20 minutes i resolve the problem.
The support remove my card and add again, and this time work.
Because something we get the error with our card and we remove and add again and still not working, only when the support do this we can buy again, don't know why =\

Sorry for the english, not my native language.

DaVyZz
12.11.2012 , 09:56 AM | #1149
I am now getting this error, i used to be able to purchase coins perfectly without fail.. new patch and everything gets effed.

cannot re-add card as the system doesnt allow it,

tried adding a paypal, same error.

you add new cartel items and packs but you stop those who wish to purchase said items..

MazakMatsura
12.11.2012 , 10:05 AM | #1150
Quote: Originally Posted by AnsoCrow View Post
It's some problem when we try to buy with the information we put.
I call with the Gloogle Talk because it's free and with 20 minutes i resolve the problem.
The support remove my card and add again, and this time work.
Because something we get the error with our card and we remove and add again and still not working, only when the support do this we can buy again, don't know why =\

Sorry for the english, not my native language.
Support has done this for a number of people, and it still does not work.
(╯)╯︵ ︵ ︵
The Ebon Hawk