Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

firestarter
12.06.2012 , 11:29 PM | #1051
Still not fixed so here goes:

BW again my daily reminder and I will do so till you acknowledge and give an official statement about this or my sub runs out due to not being able to nenew it due to YOUR website failure.

Open up a thread where people can post who got this problem.
I bought 5 x 35Euro boxes the 1st day it was available and if YOU want more of MY money then you better do something about it cause I will not call you. This is not how things work.
If you are to lazy or arrogant to even talk to us I will gladly take my money somewhere else but I will not beg and go through this mess by calling and waiting hours and hours only to get this solved.
Exiluminator - AP Powertech

The Red Eclipse

Gainward
12.07.2012 , 05:22 AM | #1052
well this is stupid that we cant buy more cartel points.........and were is the ansver from the devs? why dont they reply?

diskofet
12.07.2012 , 07:50 AM | #1053
Quote: Originally Posted by Gainward View Post
well this is stupid that we cant buy more cartel points.........and were is the ansver from the devs? why dont they reply?
i didnt real whole thread, is it a particular server? I bought some 1-2hrs ago no problems at all for me. They took my money in trade for coins.

Moza
12.07.2012 , 08:07 AM | #1054
I'm still getting "An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later." after trying to give BioWare my money for weeks.

Please fix this!
"Never fight when you can bluff. Never bluff when you can run. Never run when you can sneak. If no one knows you're there, you win." ~ Combat Litany of the Smuggler's Creed

SosukeAizen
12.07.2012 , 08:29 AM | #1055
Quote: Originally Posted by Moza View Post
I'm still getting "An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later." after trying to give BioWare my money for weeks.

Please fix this!
Its almost as if they don't want our money friend as i have been having this issue since the 16th and still getting it

Mara_Zyras
12.07.2012 , 08:54 AM | #1056
Just thought i would check up on the thread see if anything has been done about this...no surprise NO FIX!

Lagboot
12.07.2012 , 10:03 AM | #1057
To those who refuse to call and patiently wait;-).........enjoy NOT being able to purchase coins for a long time. All it takes is a call, wait in Q, and they will fix it. I called. They had to manually re attach my cards on their side. It resets the flag bug. I will advise all not to make more than 4 buys a day not only to avoid flag bug, but to avoid ur bank from flagging ur card since it is Xmas season. They are watching small multiple purchases.
Do, or do not............there is no try.

MazakMatsura
12.07.2012 , 10:54 AM | #1058
Quote: Originally Posted by Lagboot View Post
To those who refuse to call and patiently wait;-).........enjoy NOT being able to purchase coins for a long time. All it takes is a call, wait in Q, and they will fix it. I called. They had to manually re attach my cards on their side. It resets the flag bug. I will advise all not to make more than 4 buys a day not only to avoid flag bug, but to avoid ur bank from flagging ur card since it is Xmas season. They are watching small multiple purchases.
Thing is MANY people have called, I've even sat on the phone while a Senior banker watched their software while trying to make a cartel pack purchase.

Nothing at all happened, no swtor.com account even tried to authorize a transaction PERIOD. It's not your bank. Your bank is not "flagging" your card. The only thing being affected are the Cartel bundles, I managed myself to purchase the digital upgrade directly after the website gave me the general error message for trying to purchase a cartel bundle.
(╯)╯︵ ︵ ︵
The Ebon Hawk
Love Ryan Davis 1979-2013

kroryyk
12.07.2012 , 11:59 AM | #1059
Quote: Originally Posted by MazakMatsura View Post
Thing is MANY people have called, I've even sat on the phone while a Senior banker watched their software while trying to make a cartel pack purchase.

Nothing at all happened, no swtor.com account even tried to authorize a transaction PERIOD. It's not your bank. Your bank is not "flagging" your card. The only thing being affected are the Cartel bundles, I managed myself to purchase the digital upgrade directly after the website gave me the general error message for trying to purchase a cartel bundle.
Phone BIOWARE.. who gives a **** about your bank. They will process your purchase over the phone and fix the issue for future purchases. "OH BUT MY SENIOR BANKER WAS ON THE PHONE" LOL.. my god.

Kalidross
12.07.2012 , 12:13 PM | #1060
I called in this morning after having no response from my opened ticket and after an hour and a half on hold got someone that was able to fix the problem for me. He did say that it's best if you don't delete your payment information, as it's easier for them to just "refresh" your credit card / payment option, then it is to authorize a new one. 10 minutes on the phone with this CSR and everything is fixed for me.