Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-51 Outlaw's Den made my day... not

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
HK-51 Outlaw's Den made my day... not

MasterFeign
11.30.2012 , 10:10 PM | #21
I see that Pax Republica found the den finally (or at least were on the same time I was anyway).

I need to get more WZ medpacs soon I think...

amnie
12.01.2012 , 08:27 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterFeign View Post
I see that Pax Republica found the den finally (or at least were on the same time I was anyway).

I need to get more WZ medpacs soon I think...

lol.

well, we used to be in the den more often, but since we haven't really done a whole lot of 'serious' pvp lately, there was never a time to practice. it was kinda funny, though. we were basically in instance 2 the entire time, and after one match we spawned in instance 1... one of our guys spawned first and was attacked by a few other people, and one by one our whole team came out of the warzone. hilarious to say the least

MasterFeign
12.01.2012 , 12:21 PM | #23
I think I saw four of you guys first. I played around with my flag, got killed twice, then two of them went to the fleet. But the shadow dps and pvp hybrid heals sage were certainly cleaning me up, haha. Had it been just one of them it would have been fine, maybe... but alas. XD

amnie
12.01.2012 , 02:01 PM | #24
aww I'm sorry about that. I was one of the people who went to the fleet (we left to take part in the guild meet&greet and I still had to hand in my pvp quests )

I didn't even see you *sniff*

the funny thing is that we were even talking about something like this happening... us coming out of the warzone spawning in the first instance and being insta-killed. lol

MasterFeign
12.01.2012 , 05:02 PM | #25
I somewhat tried to do that with the sage. But he(?) loaded in too quickly (being a tank and all) so I couldn't kill him fast enough, before the heals went through. And of course the shadow was right behind.

I have been killing my fair share of imps though... Though they're not all to happy with that. Still surprised in the amount of people in pve gear though.

Also I found out that even recruit gear costs cartel coins/a subscription so perhaps it could be that we'd be seeing more pve geared f2pers doing 50 pvp, idk...

amnie
12.01.2012 , 06:10 PM | #26
really? I thought only purple gear costs those passes.

that's kinda lame if it's even for recruit gear.

though I think a lvl 50 on a pvp server who has yet to get a subscription would be reaaally... weird (not saying it won't happen)

MasterFeign
12.01.2012 , 11:29 PM | #27
While I'm not sure the exact implications, getting the free recruit gear token (when you turn level 50) can only be obtained if you're subscribed, otherwise you'd have to use cartel coins I guess.

However, I wonder if looting the chests in the outlaw's den may be an oversight as a means in obtaining them. However I'm not sure if non-subscribers even have a chance of getting them.

amnie
12.02.2012 , 07:34 AM | #28
ohhhhhh. I see I see. that's indeed a good question. I'd rather not raise it in the general forums though, don't want to give BW strange ideas. lol

MasterFeign
12.02.2012 , 12:23 PM | #29
Haha, very true. I'd even laugh if there was a way around getting into Ops if you were a f2per, without having to use cartel coins.

mrdert
12.02.2012 , 06:54 PM | #30
I'm going to need you all to stop coming out there 6-8 deep. You're really putting a damper on my ganking k thanks.
It is easier for a man to destroy the light inside himself than to fight the darkness all around him.
Allup N'Yoas
come <Play> with us