Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cant buy the Digital Upgrade pack

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Cant buy the Digital Upgrade pack

11.15.2012 , 05:43 PM | #1
I first bought the one time purchase for 30$ and get some coins. This is just to try it out as to know if I'm going to pay more or not. I got on paypal and got my coins and subscribtion without a problem.

Then I decided to get that digital upgrade pack and each time (tried 2 times total) I get to the paypal page, enter my info, then its trying to process and gives my an error stating something about not being successfull and I'm not charged. It warps me back to the swtor webpage gives me this error:

An error occurred while processing your request. If you canceled your purchase at the third party payment website, this error is expected. Code: NU1010
Whats going on ? what does that mean ?

11.25.2012 , 05:14 PM | #2
hmm same here ..

11.25.2012 , 05:25 PM | #3
its same issue with the cartel coins. I am assuming its their billing site.
Medically Retired Sith Warrior

01.19.2013 , 07:30 PM | #4
I am getting the same error when I try to make a purchase. It worked fine for me up until a few days ago.

02.20.2013 , 10:58 PM | #5
I am really starting to get sick of all this. First, I had to create another account as my other one is inaccessible for more then a week because of that security key issue. Now I can't purchase cartel coins as I get the very same error. Support is next to not existent because the only option is to call their phones and wait for god knows how long (believe me I tried).

I am tolerant to minor issues and problems but all this prevents me from playing the game which eventually will force me to abandon it.

Don't do it the Sith way BioWare! Leave that to us...