Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Item Preview Window

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

battycoda
11.27.2012 , 08:58 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by jzredemann View Post
Currently it's just affecting one character on Corellia (not the black hole area). I haven't had the time to really experiment and see if its just one spot or others. I will try a repair later to see if that resolves it. Character is a large body type chiss bounty hunter.
Workaround: Look at all of your companions, not just the one you are using. If they have a Custom Skin applied (lower left corner), remove it. Your window should function with all skins removed from all comps.

Vindrosa Legacy
Smuggler - 50 | Bounty Hunter - 50
Quote: Originally Posted by AboB View Post
What happens if you use the ball toss emote in a Huttball game?

Gavin_Kelvar
12.01.2012 , 11:41 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by battycoda View Post
Workaround: Look at all of your companions, not just the one you are using. If they have a Custom Skin applied (lower left corner), remove it. Your window should function with all skins removed from all comps.
This worked for me. And testing on my level 50 Jedi Shadow I did find that the custom skins had been the cause of my problem. As far as I can tell the new preview window is bugged for any companions equipped with a custom skin and will not preview any items on them or even let you select them in the preview window.