Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No complimentary cartel coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

fverret
12.04.2012 , 04:58 PM | #71
That is nice for you. I am still missing my 500 complimentary Cartel Coins.
Queue. Thank you.

VelvetGuitar
12.04.2012 , 05:01 PM | #72
I too am still missing my 500 cartel coins and it has been nearly a month since they went free to play. This is just ridiculous, I can't believe I bothered to subscribe to such a poorly run operation. If I could ever get a customer service agent on the phone I would demand a refund. Maybe that's why they're keeping us on hold all day because they know we want to cancel and get refunds.

Valethar
12.04.2012 , 05:27 PM | #73
I'm still short nearly 2,000 coins. Despite a promise by Customer Service that the maintenance today would correct the issue, it still has not been fixed, let alone actually acknowledged on the forums by the Dev team.

I was told the issue affected over 20,000 players. You'd think they'd get their fingers out of their rear and fix it.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

battycoda
12.04.2012 , 05:33 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Hollow_Screech View Post
I found the fix for this!

You have the coins but it will show up as a 0. All you have to do is buy something from the Cartel Market and the rest of your coins will show up. What you can do then is under the 'Unclaimed Items" tab is refund your purchase and get the coins back to use on something else.

Good luck guys
Nope. Says I have 50. I have 550... somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight...

Vindrosa Legacy
Smuggler - 50 | Bounty Hunter - 50
Quote: Originally Posted by AboB View Post
What happens if you use the ball toss emote in a Huttball game?

Groovejet
12.04.2012 , 09:24 PM | #75
I recieve an in game message right next to the Cartel market saying "Cartel coins have been added to your account." But when I go to the Cartel market it shows I still have the same amount of Cartel coins. When will this be resolved?

jorell
12.08.2012 , 04:11 PM | #76
Same here, still missing my 900 complimentery cartel points, says it was transfered to my account but it still shows up as not there, and it says '' cartel points have been added to your account'' every time i click on the cartel tab, i wish they would fix this soon, i would like whats owed me
"You want your spice spaced?"
’’If you got a bounty on your head then you’re doing your job right!’’

''You look alittle bent, you come to wake some snakes?''

Cypher_Archeon
12.12.2012 , 10:58 AM | #77
i just started a subscription i had started out free to play though and didnt even know that cartel coins were added for launching the f2p id like my 500 cc as well if and when this is possible

ritualuseoffire
12.28.2012 , 01:04 PM | #78
i have the same problem, i have subscribed for 1 mounth 4 days ago, but i still havent my CC points which i should get for my subscribe
wrote two tickets, but still havent answer

HaryyLongNguyen
01.31.2013 , 09:53 PM | #79
Same here.
The ledger showed that I have 850 coin before I become sub. But now I only get 525 coins for the 60 days card
"Nothing is precious more than independence, freedom."(Ho Chi Minh)

Cheeky_Wizard
05.09.2013 , 03:46 AM | #80
Like many here I became a subscriber because of the many plus features subscription offers, complimentary Cartel Coins being one of them. Guess what - I haven't received my complimentary Cartel Coins after 48 hours of topping up my playing time for 60 days with the one off payment. I contacted customer services by phone at first. The guy on the end of the phone was slow, didn't understand my question and almost became aggressive when I closed the call with the words, I'll redial and try again in the hope that I get someone who understands my question.

The question was simple, easy to understand and straight forward. As a new subscriber, when will I get my complimentary Cartel Coins added to my account? Seven minutes later, he was still dawdling along with security questions. The money I spent on the phone call would have been better spent just buying Cartel Coins. Is that what they want us to do I wonder?

I read this post and decided to send a 'ticket' to try to resolve this issue. I received a reply shortly afterwards asking me to be patient, wait up to 48 hours and; if no complimentary Cartel Coins arrive - contact them again. This I've done and will see what happens.

To be honest, I don't think they care about subscribers anymore. The first thing that hits you when you start playing the game is all the advantages you get if you become a subscriber - Complimentary Cartel Coins being one of them! False advertising it is! I wish I'd read this blog first before deciding to become a subscriber and will seriously think twice before spending any more real money on subscriptions. Should we report them to Rogue Traders I wonder? We'll see .