Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No complimentary cartel coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Appteh
11.24.2012 , 07:08 AM | #51
Same issue with my girlfriend and myself, bought the game in September, used 60 day time cards, swtor.com claims we're supposed to receive 500 complimentary coins each at launch of f2p. In game there is a message "Cartel coins have been added to your account" yet balance is still 0 and we are unable to purchase anything.

sharkten
11.24.2012 , 07:34 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Ekwok View Post
I also have not gained my complimentary cartel coins
some problem. wrote 4 tickets, nothing happended. I'm from Switzerland, German support is very sad, perhaps here is better??

Maalass
11.24.2012 , 07:51 AM | #53
It seems like i'm not alone with that problem... I think BioWare must (!) do something with it because if they don't, than we can call them liars

noodlehaus
11.24.2012 , 08:35 AM | #54
i've already filed tickets each time getting a canned response that's irrelevant to the issue. i did not get the 1400 coins promised in the rewards ledger.

give it up guys. i have. it's a bait and switch tactic. we got suckered. the team behind this game is hopeless.

BigSmokeismyname
11.24.2012 , 04:46 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptainGreat View Post
I have been using time cards since September and I do not have any Cartel Coins. It says 0 cartel coins in my account but it does say "you will be granted 500 complimentary cartel coins at the launch of the free-to-play option." Isn't the free to play option here? Where are my cartel coins??
I got game time card 3 weeks earlier and no cartel coins. Same problem here.
: ::: Honk Honk

Ithaik
11.24.2012 , 06:38 PM | #56
i am waiting on 2300+ coins from my rewards program and haven't received any myself :/

zoist
11.25.2012 , 12:46 PM | #57
just been ingame to check my cartel coins and 100 have shown up in my account, when i check my ledger it now doesnt say anything about the 500 i was waiting for.

Eldagore
11.25.2012 , 04:26 PM | #58
Missing cartel coins is icing on the cake. My favorite FTP bug-
I logged out, and logged back in and my account was flagged FTP. I have a recurring sub. This has happened twice in the last week, and to other players too. Quick bars dissapear, crew skills get locked, speeder licenses get revoked. My ticket from last week is not answered yet. I havent submitted this one yet(just happened ten minutes ago again) because I had to exit the game before my head rage-sploded.

Heh, but at least I got my cartel coins when they went live.

WackyMackie
11.26.2012 , 11:07 PM | #59
ill join too i resubbed didnt get all the coins it said it would give me from past subed months and i also didnt get my 1400 cartel coin subbing bonus either cmon ea/bioware get this fixed ASAP

Jatok
11.26.2012 , 11:16 PM | #60
Adding a note here. I too have the same problem. I subscribed before November 15 because of the 500 bonus cartel coins but have yet to recieve it. I bought 5500 coin deal and could use those coins fine. I am just missing the bonus that was promised.

I am sure folks are working on this so I don't want to open a duplicate ticket to what looks like a known issue. Hopefully the support folks will go through the accounts of the folks complaining in this thread?