Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No complimentary cartel coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

not-A-cube
11.20.2012 , 05:37 PM | #41
same problem, i should have 1100 coins, 600 from previous subscription and 500 from this one, i got the 500 but not the 600 from my previous subscription

I hope this gets solved, thanks in advance

CaptainGreat
11.22.2012 , 09:20 PM | #42
Well nothing has changed. I am done dealing with the myriad of ******** EA/Bioware tries to get away with. They treat their customers like voiceless bank accounts and they continuously sacrifice quality in the name of quick money. I am done playing. Rant over.

noodlehaus
11.22.2012 , 09:26 PM | #43
I resubscribed for 3 months but discontinued my subscription again. Won't be playing once runs comes out.

I was supposed to receive 1400 cartel coins as reward (as indicated in the Rewards tab on my cartel coins page) but up until now, even after filing tickets and getting irrelevant canned responses from CS, I still don't have those coins.

It's a very dirty bait and switch tactic -- "If you subscribe now, we'll give you these coins free!"

Sucker me subscribed, didn't get any. Money's not the issue for me, as I still buy coins from the shop. What pisses me off is not getting the officially declared and promised coins for my subscription.

*********** **** this EA/Bioware. It's extremely frustrating. I never thought any company could **** on their customer's faces after pulling a bait-and-switch on them.

zoist
11.23.2012 , 07:41 AM | #44
over a week now and after 3 e-mails and 2 in game tickets and still no cartel coins, when i log into the game it says that cartel coins have been added to the account but what a suprise my balance still says 0 come on BW fix this already

Geetz
11.23.2012 , 05:09 PM | #45
This is an ongoing problem that, along with other issues, has cost them a subscription from me. I'll be happy to consider resubbing once they start fixing things, but I'm not paying a dime for the quality of service that I have received thus far.
Skill is good, but luck is better.

MainMan
11.23.2012 , 05:36 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by zoist View Post
over a week now and after 3 e-mails and 2 in game tickets and still no cartel coins, when i log into the game it says that cartel coins have been added to the account but what a suprise my balance still says 0 come on BW fix this already
I am having this issue also with my complimentary coins, also haven't received party jawa and hero banner.

ShepardSpock
11.23.2012 , 06:55 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by MainMan View Post
I am having this issue also with my complimentary coins, also haven't received party jawa and hero banner.
In another thread it was reported that next week's maintenance should see the problem corrected concerning the coins. Right now the workaround for the banner and jawa are make a new character and transfer. I know they said it's a known issue with existing characters getting it and being investigated but I can't vouch that new character creation will work. And that's bad if people are already over the limit due to server merges.

Funny thing though. On the 16th at 5am, a BW dev said it's a known issue in this thread. In that other thread as late as 4 days later, they claimed there was no issue that ever existed and acted like it was perfectly working.

robjordanlives
11.23.2012 , 08:37 PM | #48
I never got my 500 coins at the launch of F2P so I to am waiting to see what happens. Off topic slightly is I do like the CC shop for what it is. Nothing game breaking and unlike others I enjoyed opening packs up to see what was inside. Did not get any of the "big ticket" items but got mounts for all my characters and some needed mats.

jorell
11.23.2012 , 09:27 PM | #49
I have not received my complimentary coins as well, it says it was transfered to my account, but it has not, I also have not received my party jawa or hero's banner.
"You want your spice spaced?"
’’If you got a bounty on your head then you’re doing your job right!’’

''You look alittle bent, you come to wake some snakes?''

tikonn
11.24.2012 , 06:31 AM | #50
same problem here :/