Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

problem with character slots

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
problem with character slots
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JovethGonzalez
11.16.2012 , 12:13 PM | #51 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi folks, just as an update to this. Any new FTP or preferred players as of now, will not get into this state. We are working on resolving the issue for previously affected players and will have an update for folks shortly.

Manest
11.16.2012 , 12:18 PM | #52
Same is going on here I wanted to start a sith warrior to play from time to time. that stinks :C
"No man is free. Only children and fools think elsewise."
(Tywin Lannnister)

ToneTreble
11.16.2012 , 12:22 PM | #53
Yep, I deleted my two out of three characters on three different servers, game is saying that I've reached my max character limit on ALL servers.

I can understand limiting each person two per server..but only two across ALL servers? That's some serious bull, suggest that they remove this restriction and just make it two per server.

Honestly this whole thing reminds me of the launch of the game, i guess this is counted as a buggy as hell relaunch even though they had months to plan for all this.

tubez
11.16.2012 , 12:24 PM | #54
You can only have an total of 2 chars on all servers. Not 2 char on each server as far as I know.

Elkesai
11.16.2012 , 12:24 PM | #55
Glad you guys are looking into this. It's not a good advertisement for anyone considering re-subscribing. On the other hand, the entire idea is really not good, considering those who might want to start a new character, but maybe play old characters when and if they re-subscribe. You've really backed them into a corner on this, and forcing the point is no way to get them to re-up.

I really can't believe no one thought of this issue, unless it was a gimmick to force them into becoming a payer.

JovethGonzalez
11.16.2012 , 12:26 PM | #56 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  

Edit:I spoke too soon! We are continuing to work to resolve this issue for all players affected.

Manest
11.16.2012 , 12:30 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post

Edit:I spoke too soon! We are continuing to work to resolve this issue for all players affected.
ah I saw this, mine still doesn't work at least I know it is known
(Tywin Lannnister)

Drowzey
11.16.2012 , 12:40 PM | #58
Same issue reporting in. I was really thinking about resubbing, I was all hyped up about getting to try the game again for free after not playing for a long time and now I cant even do that, which has really turned me off. As well as this wait time for a fix, I don't think Bioware deserves any more of my money.

Manest
11.16.2012 , 12:42 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Drowzey View Post
Same issue reporting in. I was really thinking about resubbing, I was all hyped up about getting to try the game again for free after not playing for a long time and now I cant even do that, which has really turned me off. As well as this wait time for a fix, I don't think Bioware deserves any more of my money.
If I start again, the only thing I might invest are points to get the additional quickslots and then play the storylines through.
(Tywin Lannnister)

Xiyk
11.16.2012 , 01:29 PM | #60
I'm having the same problem still. It was telling me to delete 5 characters (although I had 6... and removed them) it's down to asking me to remove two more (the ones that had been on 'The Bastion' were properly deleted) ... but, I still can't create any characters or even get into the game.