Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

problem with character slots

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ssanyesz
11.15.2012 , 05:29 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by karnosdread View Post
this really needs sorting out i cant even play like this atm i want to start fresh again and i dont want to make a new acct and lose my preffered status
Same here, according to the server i have 2 characters, but on the character selection/creation screen there is only 1, and can't create new one.

Lukse
11.15.2012 , 05:33 PM | #12
Yeah It is saying the same thing for me, 5 characters on one server... deleted them all, 3 on another, only 1 really on that server.. Kinda bummed wanted to restart my Sorc because I forgot everything since January.
ʍou sıɥʇ sı ɐ ʎɹoʇs llɐ ʇnoqɐ ʍoɥ ʎɯ əɟıl ʇoƃ pəddılɟ pəuɹnʇ uʍopəpısdn

Cuppajoe
11.15.2012 , 05:38 PM | #13
Bumping this.

MarcusQuinn
11.15.2012 , 05:41 PM | #14
Same problem here. Had 4 characters on The Ebon Hawk that I deleted to start over, can't create new ones because it wants me to delete the other 4 I had already deleted.

Between this, waiting on hold for over an hour for SWTOR phone support to get no support, and learning that spending well in excess of $200 on this game in the past nets me nothing unless I throw even more money at it, EA/BioWare may be losing yet another customer.

wbrianw
11.15.2012 , 05:46 PM | #15
The sad part is this is mostly the people who originally were customers for Bioware and LucasArts you would think they would want to impress us into buying a subscription again.

BeardedThunder
11.15.2012 , 05:46 PM | #16
bump bump bump! same problem

Galliard
11.15.2012 , 05:48 PM | #17
Same to me, had 6 toons on one server, deleted 4, changed server (to one i had zero toons), yet it keep saying i have to delete 4 characters....

Cuppajoe
11.15.2012 , 05:49 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by MarcusQuinn View Post
Same problem here. Had 4 characters on The Ebon Hawk that I deleted to start over, can't create new ones because it wants me to delete the other 4 I had already deleted.

Between this, waiting on hold for over an hour for SWTOR phone support to get no support, and learning that spending well in excess of $200 on this game in the past nets me nothing unless I throw even more money at it, EA/BioWare may be losing yet another customer.
Yeah it's not really a great start for hooking back in past players.

TheTropheus
11.15.2012 , 05:51 PM | #19
Same issue, *** EA.

MarcusQuinn
11.15.2012 , 05:57 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Cuppajoe View Post
Yeah it's not really a great start for hooking back in past players.
No kidding. I loved this game. I pre-ordered the CE the moment they were available. I talked a fair number of my friends into joining as well. The leveling experience was great, the stories were really captivating and enjoyable. It just sort of fell apart for us at the end game. No dungeon finder at the time, difficulty getting into Operations, etc. With all the improvements in the last few patches and hearing about the game going F2P, I was getting really excited to play again even with these rather draconian restrictions. I figured if I was really enjoying it again, I'd resubscribe.

But now, instead of getting these cartel coins for what I've already paid (CE + subs) I'm only getting 100 for having a security token. And with this bug, unable to try the game out at all in it's new form. The lack of support is disheartening.

Can a developer or support employee at least acknowledge this bug?