Cartel Fail - BUG

miglor

So purchasing cartel packs off the cartel market repeatedly ended in "error 10" or "error 15". Afterwards it said I bought 2 packs. But instead, gives me only 1.

GG BW. You trolled me again.

Always amazes me when people encounter an unintended bug they act as if it was done to them on purpose.

This thread should REALLY be titled Bug Report Fail by OP

So purchasing cartel packs off the cartel market repeatedly ended in "error 10" or "error 15". Afterwards it said I bought 2 packs. But instead, gives me only 1.

GG BW. You trolled me again.

You are absolutely correct. This was a targeted personal attack. The other night, I was talking to the president of BW and he said "you know that one guy? I hate him. I am going fix it where he gets an error when he tries to buy something form the cartel store."

You are right to be mad.

You are absolutely correct. This was a targeted personal attack. The other night, I was talking to the president of BW and he said "you know that one guy? I hate him. I am going fix it where he gets an error when he tries to buy something form the cartel store."

You are right to be mad.

ZOMG I knew it! ... Maybe Forbes will do an article on this juicy piece of information next!

SW:TOR Targetting Individual Players!

by Paul Tassi:

"FlippinFlapJack may only be the first in a series of direct insidious, and intentional personal attacks on innocent people! Harrassment charges may apply, Bioware is DOOOOMED!"

or perhaps the dev team didnt have an ADHD kid in their office to spam click a mouse button while testing the market to see if there would be any negitive outcomes. Either way OP, nice catch. :)

or perhaps the dev team didnt have an ADHD kid in their office to spam click a mouse button while testing the market to see if there would be any negitive outcomes. Either way OP, nice catch. :)

I was charged on my first thing i bought but never got it also, its not the fact that you spam it