Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So Time Cards Don't Get Coins?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
So Time Cards Don't Get Coins?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jacen_Starsolo
11.15.2012 , 03:22 PM | #1
This problem was sent to Bioware's attention before F2P launch. The CS replied they weren't going to deal with it since it wasn't released yet. Basically brushing the problem under the rug. Well, now it's released so what's the CS excuse now?

ShepardSpock
11.15.2012 , 03:29 PM | #2
Bought game and only used time cards. 0 coins. Bioware needs to tell people their time cards don't count for coins.

Drudenfusz
11.15.2012 , 03:33 PM | #3
I also use game time cards, and the amount I got seems about right.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

Zinta
11.15.2012 , 03:34 PM | #4
same here, and more, cards doesn't count as sub now it seems so 0 coins and all locked down... can't play, good bye
<December Procrastinator>
I will get to it eventually

MiralukaJedi
11.15.2012 , 04:12 PM | #5
Wonderful, great to know that I have 90 days of subscription before I can get cartel coins. Thanks bioware...

I was one of those people that asked repeatedly if we got CC coins monthly with time cards that they ignored. Great to know I'll miss out on 1500 cartel coins just because of how I chose to subscribe.

MiralukaJedi
11.15.2012 , 04:22 PM | #6
Just found this

525 Complimentary Cartel Coins Per Month
Subscriber Monthly Reward for a Two (2) Month Non-Recurring Subscription

So we get coins apparently.

Edit: Assuming that's what a time card counts as.

Priori
11.15.2012 , 04:27 PM | #7
So do we? XD

gpudh
11.15.2012 , 04:28 PM | #8
The web site says I have 1750 cc coming since I have played since launch and get the FTP launch bonus. I have always paid with time cards and will continue to do so. Am I hearing that when I log in later tonight I will not be receiving the cc coins the website says I have and I will not be getting the 200 a month in the future for continuing to be a paying subscriber via a game card. Why should I have to buy coins in addition to paying a subscription fee? A game card already costs more than paying online. If I am paying a higher percentage I should at least get what other paying members get if not more.

ShepardSpock
11.15.2012 , 04:32 PM | #9
mine says 0 and I've been a player since September

MiralukaJedi
11.15.2012 , 04:58 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by gpudh View Post
The web site says I have 1750 cc coming since I have played since launch and get the FTP launch bonus. I have always paid with time cards and will continue to do so. Am I hearing that when I log in later tonight I will not be receiving the cc coins the website says I have and I will not be getting the 200 a month in the future for continuing to be a paying subscriber via a game card. Why should I have to buy coins in addition to paying a subscription fee? A game card already costs more than paying online. If I am paying a higher percentage I should at least get what other paying members get if not more.
You will get the cartel coins, the question was if we got the MONTHLY cartel coins (500 a month).

I'm assuming (can't find for sure) that time cards get 525 a month. But that is based on their "two month non-reoccuring gives"