<Insurgence>

Tronc

INSURGENCE

Insurgence originally formed in early December 2009 in anticipation for release. We participated in beta and originally called "The Swiftsure" our home. Once Oceanic servers were available we migrated to "Master Dar'Nala". We have seen the highs and lows of the game but still we solider on. With the introduction of Free-to-Play Insurgence is making a resurgence into Star Wars: The Old Republic. The majority of us work full time hours and have family commitments so we hope to appeal to that demographic. We have also branched out into other games, predominantly Guild Wars 2 but are looking into Elder Scrolls as well.

We are most active between the hours of 7pm and 11pm (+10GMT) weekdays. We use our website to schedule events and help maximise our playing time. As well as get to know our guild members outside of the gaming context.

For more information please go to our website

Currently Recruiting - Free to Play or Subscription Players

:sy_havoc:Trooper

Commando - Open

Vanguard - Open

:sy_blaster:Smuggler

Scoundrel - Open

Gunslinger - Open

:sy_item:Jedi Knight

Guardian - Open

Sentinel - Open

:sy_consular:Jedi Consular

Shadow - Open

Sage - Open

Progression

EV8: 5/5 Hard | 4/5 Nightmare

KP8: 5/5 Hard |

EC8: 1/4 Hard |

Edited by Tronc

Hi there,

Returning sub player here looking for a guild that doing PvE contents on weekly/daily basis? I transferred my level 50 Scoundrel healer couple months ago before i quit to Master D.

Upon returning i found out this place is a ghost town lol