Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

Kirothen's Avatar


Kirothen
11.27.2012 , 11:29 AM | #81
I see, the obvious set up games have been left out of the overall records. That whole SS is just lulzy still.
Watchman Sentinel at heart
Converted Smash Monkey in denial

Jedi Covenant

Bronaimeth's Avatar


Bronaimeth
11.27.2012 , 12:02 PM | #82
Is there a games played minimum on win/loss ranked ratio?

TalonKorr's Avatar


TalonKorr
11.27.2012 , 01:10 PM | #83
From the front page:


You must have played a minimum of 30 rated games to be considered for the win/loss ratio. All ratios submitted that are under 30 rated games played won't be put onto the list.
Flak - Feesh / <Lethal Dose Fifty> / <LD-Fifty> - Jedi Covenant - Juggernaut/Merc
Retired: Cates/Grisha/Scuf/Michaleen

Bronaimeth's Avatar


Bronaimeth
11.27.2012 , 01:58 PM | #84
Guess I could have just read. laziness ftl

Taneisha's Avatar


Taneisha
11.27.2012 , 02:09 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
Care to point out the fabricated games? The ones that make the records, ofc.
Because a healer no one has even heard of magically pulls off the biggest single heal so far? That totally was not fabricated. LOLZ
~Just because they nerf a class doesn't mean you still don't suck~

Dartmoose's Avatar


Dartmoose
11.27.2012 , 02:53 PM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by Taneisha View Post
Because a healer no one has even heard of magically pulls off the biggest single heal so far? That totally was not fabricated. LOLZ
no one has heard of me? o_O

Utopii's Avatar


Utopii
11.27.2012 , 02:57 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Dartmoose View Post
no one has heard of me? o_O
Who are you
LD50
Lethal Dose Fifty - GM
Recruitment | Apply | Roster
www.ld-fifty.com

NamikazeNaruto's Avatar


NamikazeNaruto
11.27.2012 , 04:30 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Taneisha View Post
Because a healer no one has even heard of magically pulls off the biggest single heal so far? That totally was not fabricated. LOLZ
Whether that was fabricated or not, if I didn't add it I'd have to remove that whole category. The reason is I'd have to look at every biggest heal with a fine tooth comb after that. There's no way to even tell that #2 and #3 aren't fabricated as well on biggest heal. Where would I draw the line? Do I say every heal over 9000 is fabricated? How about over 8000? Over 7000? That record is just too easy to fabricate, and too difficult to tell when it is fabricated, unlike overall damage, which required 2 groups of 8 to set up... and is very obvious when it is fabricated.. so I can keep all of the fabricated records on overall damage off the category.

Edit: And you say noone has ever heard of Grozny, lol. He's probably one of the top 3 sage healers on the server, along with Tyrone and Utopi.

Quote: Originally Posted by TalonKorr View Post
From the front page:


You must have played a minimum of 30 rated games to be considered for the win/loss ratio. All ratios submitted that are under 30 rated games played won't be put onto the list.
I'm thinking of changing it to 50 games minimum and making that final... as I'm thinking 30 may be too lenient.

Surrena's Avatar


Surrena
11.27.2012 , 05:46 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Bluntis View Post
http://i.imgur.com/Qw8eS.jpg
Step aside guys, no more amateur hour up in here.
Spoiler
devil zero deaths? no way hes atleast 10+ when we play

Dartmoose's Avatar


Dartmoose
11.27.2012 , 07:28 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
Whether that was fabricated or not, if I didn't add it I'd have to remove that whole category. The reason is I'd have to look at every biggest heal with a fine tooth comb after that. There's no way to even tell that #2 and #3 aren't fabricated as well on biggest heal. Where would I draw the line? Do I say every heal over 9000 is fabricated? How about over 8000? Over 7000? That record is just too easy to fabricate, and too difficult to tell when it is fabricated, unlike overall damage, which required 2 groups of 8 to set up... and is very obvious when it is fabricated.. so I can keep all of the fabricated records on overall damage off the category.
i'll go into more detail why I think the biggest heal is a rather useless record. all the heals over 8k and I will bet all of the heals over 7k have been "gamed" (even if it wasn't intentional). why? because in pvp, if you are in combat, you have the trauma debuff on you that reduces all healing done. I think we can all agree that the intention of this thread is to show off spontaneous pvp records, which means you should be in combat and it shouldnt be pre-planned. However, the highest heal statistic on the scoreboard doesn't distinguish if you were in combat or not , so more likely than not, your highest heal there is a heal done out of combat. There is pretty much no way you can get a 8k heal while in pvp combat, unless you do the 3 man setup previously mentioned and even then, very few healers on this server are geared to do that.

The only reason why i would say keep the record is because you have a cateogory for all the other pvp stats.

Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
Edit: And you say noone has ever heard of Grozny, lol. He's probably one of the top 3 sage healers on the server, along with Tyrone and Utopi.
ty for the kind words, sir. but you forgot inmortal in that list, imo