Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

Raddimus
04.08.2013 , 02:34 PM | #711
With the recent influx of people going into the 50 bracket I could see it if it was on the sage i think it was the other day that had 9.2k health. Told him leave the wz to get recruit gear and he said he didnt care. Was interesting seeing his name shown as dieing over and over and over again. There have been lots that have been around 10-11.4k. But that one takes the cake recently.

mikerealms
04.09.2013 , 06:45 AM | #712
With 2.0 hitting these numbers will prob be higher and higher but here is my contribution with 1.58 mill total healing

http://oi48.tinypic.com/wi4ro9.jpg

NamikazeNaruto
04.09.2013 , 11:32 AM | #713
Records for 1.0 are now closed.

heraldoflite
04.26.2013 , 01:49 PM | #714
LOL all that DPS/DMg indicates 1 thing--Pocket heals--must be nice to have your vey own healer. You want to see who is the best---Duel Arena. I have personally fought and beat/been beaten them all
The light of ones heart shall fuel the blade with perfect clarity

heraldoflite
04.26.2013 , 01:56 PM | #715
biggest hit 11k on a bolstered 50 WZ? Big deal, do it in a 55 with a geared opponent..oh wait...LOL
The light of ones heart shall fuel the blade with perfect clarity

Dartmoose
04.26.2013 , 02:04 PM | #716
Quote: Originally Posted by heraldoflite View Post
biggest hit 11k on a bolstered 50 WZ? Big deal, do it in a 55 with a geared opponent..oh wait...LOL
these were pre-2.0 records. therefore, bolster didnt do anything for 50 wz.

JowyBlight
05.02.2013 , 11:45 PM | #717
Here is my little contribution for pvp shadow tanking. Over 1 million damage taken and only died 1 time. With nearly 700k protection

http://s3.mmoguildsites.com/s3/galle...jpg?1367558005

mitchelloliver
05.03.2013 , 09:15 AM | #718
Just a thought - may want to split out combat/carnage dps from rage/focus.
O'dyssius Marauder
O'd Sentinel

DeadDogBarking
05.14.2013 , 12:59 AM | #719
Is this related to the Guild COVENANT on Harbringer. The one that I have encountered with 8 players in 3 pugs in a row. I could easily believe those numbers, because we were getting fewer than 6 kills as a team and nobody broke 100k dps.

Sorry if not, but my best numbers have always come from somebody elses bad game. Still like to have watched it happen. From the sidelines.

MishraArtificer
05.15.2013 , 02:31 PM | #720
Quote: Originally Posted by DeadDogBarking View Post
Is this related to the Guild COVENANT on Harbringer. The one that I have encountered with 8 players in 3 pugs in a row. I could easily believe those numbers, because we were getting fewer than 6 kills as a team and nobody broke 100k dps.

Sorry if not, but my best numbers have always come from somebody elses bad game. Still like to have watched it happen. From the sidelines.
No, this is general PvP records from people on the US server Jedi Covenant. Carry on.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!