Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

CommanderKirk
04.02.2013 , 10:02 AM | #701
*sigh* I haven't been around this last week because of hectic school work/projects and filling in at work, but if you have problems with PD please direct them to me either through in-game whispers or mail. PD members don't respond to server forum trolling please. Thanks
▂ ▃ ▅ Tazz ▅ ▃ ▂
⋘PRIME DEFENSE⋙
◈WebsiteChatRecruitment ThreadForums◈
The Tenacious ※ The Vigilant ※ The Prime

BryTurner
04.02.2013 , 11:35 AM | #702
Quote: Originally Posted by CommanderKirk View Post
PD members don't respond to server forum trolling please. Thanks
Tazz has said all that needs to be said, as for the toxic PvP e-peen present on these forums, PD does not, has not, and will never feel the need to take part in this particular sort of nonsense. Thanks.

I am addressing particular exchanges between individuals and not the thread as a whole.
▂ ▃ ▅ Bryndan ▅ ▃ ▂
⋘PRIME DEFENSE⋙

Carter_Mathis
04.02.2013 , 11:38 AM | #703
Quote: Originally Posted by Partygurl View Post
Seriously whatever drama or issues that are between Ditto and Vasyel please keep it out of forums and do not include PD in any of this since not everyone in PD cares or wants to be part of this ridiculous drama. I am asking nicely stop going back and forth. Leave the drama at your door and not in the forums especially pvp records forums. Whisper each other but just stop and move on ...

Thanks
No time to argue, must study for Fluid Mechanics exam Also Differential Equations exam on Friday

EDIT: I just ran out of milk.... the world is now a dark place

LastWizard
04.02.2013 , 03:58 PM | #704
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
Unless you have the time, ability, and desire (doubtful on all 3) to show me an easy way to memorize the derivation of the Biot-Savart Law, I'll have to ask you to return to your training dummy. Today's scheduled forum war has been postponed due to I'm-doing-something-useful-with-my-life related problems
Well keep studying since you have life related problems. As for me, I'll continue to do my HW early that way I don't have to make excuses to get out of forums posts when i'm in a bad position. But have fun with that stuff. I'll handle my work/school in a timely manner instead of procrastinating and checking forum posts to see if my name is mentioned. good luck mr scientist man.
Ptki-d-Pro-Op
-Fr Multi Spec Assassin
Many of you stumble blindly without someone to hold your leash, bow to me and I may give you purpose.

Carter_Mathis
04.02.2013 , 05:44 PM | #705
I'm a month ahead in my Physics homework, but when you're aiming to get a Mechanical Engineering degree in 4-5 semesters, some weeks just become a living hell. Now if you would like any further discussion, I'd be glad to provide it in-game. I'll be on sometime this week. Aside from that, typing on the forums should be more reserved for threads like Leijae's

randiesel
04.05.2013 , 08:41 AM | #706
Idk if this is still being updated so close to xpac, and idk if it'll count anyway with 10 entries for the total medals column, but I'll submit it anyways:

TheChive - 22 medals
Covert-sin
Covert-ops

Aramyth
04.08.2013 , 01:49 PM | #707
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/543/biggesthit.jpg

Biggest Hit - 11733 - Aramyth Commando

NamikazeNaruto
04.08.2013 , 02:14 PM | #708
Are healing commandos actually able to achieve that high of a hit? Is anyone else who has a Commando able to chime in on this?

Nitromonger
04.08.2013 , 02:19 PM | #709
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
Are healing commandos actually able to achieve that high of a hit? Is anyone else who has a Commando able to chime in on this?
Well, I've never tired healing on my commando but I'm not even able to hit for 6k with a 5-stack Demo round as gunnery on an undergeared opponent. I've got mostly augmented EWH gear so I might be able to hit 6k if I were min/maxed but nowhere near close to 11k. It had to be some bug/glitch. Just my .02.
▂ ▃ ▅ The Method Legacy ▅ ▃ ▂
⋘PRIME DEFENSE⋙
WebsiteChatRecruitment ThreadForums

Aramyth
04.08.2013 , 02:25 PM | #710
Aligning of the stars. I'm completely min/maxed. Squishy light armor PvE armour wearing opponent.