Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

Ravashakk
11.25.2012 , 08:10 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
w t f is this... how did you get a heal that high? Lol you guys are getting crazy with the highest heals...
3 man setup.

NamikazeNaruto
11.25.2012 , 08:28 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
3 man setup.
Care to elaborate? I haven't seen any heals this high on any other server's records.

Ravashakk
11.25.2012 , 08:43 PM | #63
Care to elaborate? I haven't seen any heals this high on any other server's records.
Combat Medic, Sentinel, and Grozny. Who may or may not have been in PVE gear. Which defeats the purpose of this record IMHO.

Dartmoose
11.25.2012 , 08:46 PM | #64
Combat Medic, Sentinel, and Grozny. Who may or may not have been in PVE gear. Which defeats the purpose of this record IMHO.
^

which is why i never thought this was a record worth anything (and never screen shot heals before), cuz its easily gamed and sages shouldnt be using deliverance for combat healing anyways

NamikazeNaruto
11.25.2012 , 09:07 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Dartmoose View Post
^

which is why i never thought this was a record worth anything (and never screen shot heals before), cuz its easily gamed and sages shouldnt be using deliverance for combat healing anyways
Tbh, I'm not sure what I should do about this. On one hand, I think commando healers and scoundrel healers can achieve the same thing if they have a combat medic and a sentinel helping them to achieve their setup, correct? For this reason I may end up adding it. However, on the other hand, the purpose of this record has been killed at this point, so I don't know.

Dartmoose
11.25.2012 , 09:10 PM | #66
Tbh, I'm not sure what I should do about this. On one hand, I think commando healers and scoundrel healers can achieve the same thing if they have a combat medic and a sentinel helping them to achieve their setup, correct? For this reason I may end up adding it. However, on the other hand, the purpose of this record has been killed at this point, so I don't know.
correct, any heal class can do this. your options are to remove the category or let it stand (cuz there's no way to rule out that someone did this or not)

Ravashakk
11.25.2012 , 09:13 PM | #67
correct, any heal class can do this. your options are to remove the category or let it stand (cuz there's no way to rule out that someone did this or not)
I say leave it. Once we get 3 then no one will really break it.

And for us healers that have played awhile, we KNOW when someone did a setup.

Dartmoose
11.25.2012 , 09:28 PM | #68
I say leave it. Once we get 3 then no one will really break it.

And for us healers that have played awhile, we KNOW when someone did a setup.
well, when its as blatant as a 10k heal, sure. but its harder to distinguish the 8 to 9k heal if it was a "legit" one or not (espeically when "legit" isnt defined in any way here...)

NamikazeNaruto
11.25.2012 , 09:32 PM | #69
well, when its as blatant as a 10k heal, sure. but its harder to distinguish the 8k heals if it was a "legit" one or not (espeically when "legit" isnt defined in any way here...)
Pretty much, and I assume something like this can be applied to biggest hit too, I guess some of this is to be expected when adding in records like these. It is too difficult to distinguish between when someone got the record playing as normal, or if someone set it up specifically for that purpose. That's ok, there are other records to offset these that are a lot more difficult to set up.

Mojitin
11.26.2012 , 01:32 AM | #70
I hear records and scoreboards matter.
Moji - Jedi Shadow
LD50