Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

Ravashakk
02.05.2013 , 06:00 PM | #611
At the end of the day, I want a team on the other side that will make the game challenging based on the team I have. If my team sucks, I want theirs to suck and vice versa. I don't care if they super queue, get a double premade off of luck, or have 8 solid players all solo queueing.....a good team is a good team. I take about as much pleasure in rolling pugs as I do when I get rolled.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

Nitromonger
02.05.2013 , 06:02 PM | #612
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
Reva, I got dyslexic. After looking at that game, it was 5 US, with 1 of the guildies being in a 2 man premade that didn't queue with us....just luck. We did have a warrior that managed to pull 38k dmg, and was responsible for 3 of those scores.

You guys played well, but 1-2 guys can screw a game up fast.
In fairness, if I remember we had 4 people under 16k hp myself included at 15k. But, that warrior with 38k damage might of well just left you 1 person short.
▂ ▃ ▅ The Method Legacy ▅ ▃ ▂
⋘PRIME DEFENSE⋙
WebsiteChatRecruitment ThreadForums
The Tenacious ※ The Vigilant ※ The Prime

Carter_Mathis
02.05.2013 , 06:06 PM | #613
Reva, I got dyslexic. After looking at that game, it was 5 US, with 1 of the guildies being in a 2 man premade that didn't queue with us....just luck. We did have a warrior that managed to pull 38k dmg, and was responsible for 3 of those scores.

You guys played well, but 1-2 guys can screw a game up fast.
http://www.twitch.tv/troyh20/b/364075127
Starts at ~7:36:00 and you had 6 Which should be enough to beat a 2-man (my partner with 12k hp less than me ) and the rest pugs with time to /dance for 5 minutes. As much as I would agree that 2 people can screw up a Civil War, Voidstar, Hypergates, or Novare Coast, Huttball is an extreme team effort and 6 coordinated guildies really can't make excuses when facing a team of pugs

EDIT: This had to be my favorite line ever! 7:39:09 Troy was asked if he was running with pugs and he responded "Kinda" For me, 6/8 guildie is more of a "Hell no"
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

Bluntis
02.05.2013 , 06:12 PM | #614
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
Also, you guys spreading rumors(I'm talking about a few of the posters above me)... I didn't realize we were still in high school... please grow up.
I'd argue that having a group of people harass a single person incessantly for weeks has more of a high school feel. That's just my opinion though .

Ravashakk
02.05.2013 , 06:12 PM | #615
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
http://www.twitch.tv/troyh20/b/364075127
Starts at ~7:36:00 and you had 6 Which should be enough to beat a 2-man (my partner with 12k hp less than me ) and the rest pugs with time to /dance for 5 minutes. As much as I would agree that 2 people can screw up a Civil War, Voidstar, Hypergates, or Novare Coast, Huttball is an extreme team effort and 6 coordinated guildies really can't make excuses when facing a team of pugs
Name the six unicorn stampede members plz.

Wait...you're telling me that a geared guardian tank with a healer can carry a huttball team?

Congratulations on your victory in huttball against 5 unicorns. It surely is helping your argument that we don't need to super q to be competitive.
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

Carter_Mathis
02.05.2013 , 06:13 PM | #616
Name the six unicorn stampede members plz.

Wait...you're telling me that a geared guardian tank with a healer can carry a huttball team?

Congratulations on your victory in huttball against 5 unicorns. It surely is helping your argument that we don't need to super q to be competitive.
You, Roger, Tilex, Troyy, Leo, and Lalz I count good

EDIT: As i watch this vid, it keeps getting better You guys are complaining that pugs are giving the jump targets, when it's you guys getting leapt to

EDIT: After further review (7:47:10), you really shouldn't of called out Troyy for the leap combo, since you were standing right next to him and it could've just as easily been you
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

Carter_Mathis
02.05.2013 , 06:40 PM | #617
I'm not sure that the pug healer from legacy of light was really working with me I mean, he put up 400k but I certainly didn't feel very indestructible

Double quote awesomeness:
1. "I'm sure they had 2 heals to our 1 heal"-Troyy - You had 2 heals.... we had 1 (7:49:21)
2. "All of their goals were from leap targets"- Not sure who said this- 1st goal was from a guardian leap, i forget about the 2nd, and the 3rd was from Troyy (though many more would've happened if i wasn't leading the charge/had another healer )

Ravashakk
02.05.2013 , 06:45 PM | #618
You, Roger, Tilex, Troyy, Leo, and Lalz I count good

EDIT: As i watch this vid, it keeps getting better You guys are complaining that pugs are giving the jump targets, when it's you guys getting leapt to

EDIT: After further review (7:47:10), you really shouldn't of called out Troyy for the leap combo, since you were standing right next to him and it could've just as easily been you
Leo isn't a unicorn.

I was in cover. Kind of hard to jump to a target in cover.

Ravashakk
02.05.2013 , 06:50 PM | #619
I'm not sure that the pug healer from legacy of light was really working with me I mean, he put up 400k but I certainly didn't feel very indestructible

Double quote awesomeness:
1. "I'm sure they had 2 heals to our 1 heal"-Troyy - You had 2 heals.... we had 1 (7:49:21)
2. "All of their goals were from leap targets"- Not sure who said this- 1st goal was from a guardian leap, i forget about the 2nd, and the 3rd was from Troyy (though many more would've happened if i wasn't leading the charge/had another healer )
Are you going to keep side stepping my question? If we are that bad, why do you care if 8 baddies queue together?

Carter_Mathis
02.05.2013 , 06:58 PM | #620
Leo isn't a unicorn.

I was in cover. Kind of hard to jump to a target in cover.
1.) I mean, I can send you a SS that I just took of him with a US tag from, but I'd rather not take the effort......
2.) I guess you would've crapped yourself when I Zealous Leapt/Force Pushed/Force Leapt to you