Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

Arkillon
02.03.2013 , 11:06 AM | #541
I've had a 7.7k hit with a maul (shadow strike) in a civil war, guy probably had PVE gear.

WITHOUT bloodthirst/pvp buff from outlaw'sden/pvp warzone 15% buff.

So... 7.7k+30% (not factoring the expertise buff from tatooine)... = 10k

factor in something like 3% damage boost

Makes it 7700*1.33.... 10.2k. it IS possible, just have to be spec'd right :/
note that smash would probably hit for more.

NamikazeNaruto
02.03.2013 , 11:15 AM | #542
Here's a nice entertaining screenshot for you guys that someone put on my "Ultimate PvP Records" thread.

http://i50.tinypic.com/b7yj2s.jpg

Partygurl
02.03.2013 , 11:17 AM | #543
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
Here's a nice entertaining screenshot for you guys that someone put on my "Ultimate PvP Records" thread.

http://i50.tinypic.com/b7yj2s.jpg
Zab!! Is that a photoshop pic or he hacked? Lol!
Prime-Defense
Post Mortem-DUH

LastWizard
02.03.2013 , 11:34 AM | #544
If it's a smasher....then give him all the dps records. Hell we know it's a hack but as an assassin we can dream of that. A smasher can however. -__-

NamikazeNaruto
02.03.2013 , 12:09 PM | #545
Quote: Originally Posted by Partygurl View Post
I don't think it's either, but it's also not real. This is what I think happened....

The two teams agreed to clump up together for smashes. As you can see they both have a bunch of healers(One team has 6 and the other has 4. So this guy probably just kept smashing 5 people the entire 15 minutes. As for the biggest hit, I think the game must've counted one of his smashes that hit 4-5 people as a single hit for some reason.

NamikazeNaruto
02.03.2013 , 12:19 PM | #546
Alright, so not many records have been added as of late, so I'm going to add FIVE new categories for people to have a chance at some new records here . They are...Damage done/death ratio, Healing done/death ratio, 300k+damage/protection, 300k+protection/damage,300k+healing/damage. I will explain each of them now.

Damage done/death ratio = Same as Damage taken/death ratio, except it is how much overall damage you did divided by the number of times you died.
Healing done/death ratio = Same as Damage taken/death ratio, except it is how much overall healing you did divided by the number of times you died.
300k+damage/protection = When you have a game that you did over 300k+ damage and protection. The damage number has to be higher than the protection number to go into this category.
300k+protection/damage = When you have a game that you did over 300k+ damage and protection. The protection number has to be higher than the damage number to go into this category.
300k+healing/damage = When you have a game that you did over 300k+ damage and healing. For this the healing number doesn't have to be higher than the damage number. Reason I'm doing it this way, is I want the damage, protection, and healing sections to each have only one of these categories. Maybe this will change in the future.

Dartmoose
02.03.2013 , 12:39 PM | #547
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
300k+healing/damage = When you have a game that you did over 300k+ damage and protection.
typo. 300k+ dmg and healing*

Carter_Mathis
02.03.2013 , 12:46 PM | #548
Quote: Originally Posted by Partygurl View Post
Nah, Rezikj probably just got a guardian up to 50 Just think what he'll do when he's out of recruit gear!
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

NamikazeNaruto
02.03.2013 , 01:02 PM | #549
Lol the damage done/death ratio is pretty much the same as the overall damage because none of them died :\. Oh well, at least on the Ultimate thread some of them who had the top overall damage records died so at least others have a chance.

LastWizard
02.03.2013 , 02:03 PM | #550
Damage over protection???? I might get a record!!!!!