Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

Ekoado
01.31.2013 , 10:25 AM | #521
http://i48.tinypic.com/6dtvh2.jpg

Getting higher and higher as the weeks go by :P

Soon

Haha
Xil-rizo - Operative Heals
Zxil - PT Tank
Nerfed-Xil- Hipster Merc Heals

LastWizard
01.31.2013 , 01:12 PM | #522
Is it possible to make a cool sig like everybody elses? I don't want mine to be wack.

Zab! We do ranked man! We promise you'll have fun!

NamikazeNaruto
01.31.2013 , 01:58 PM | #523
Quote: Originally Posted by LastWizard View Post
Is it possible to make a cool sig like everybody elses? I don't want mine to be wack.

Zab! We do ranked man! We promise you'll have fun!
Lol, doubtful for me, sorry.

TalonKorr
01.31.2013 , 02:01 PM | #524
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
Most of my friends left, so I did as well. I play rarely, but without any premades to support me I get ravaged/targeted by all those who already targeted me, so there is not much point to playing when I have no premade to back me(Last game I played I had more than 2x the damage taken than anyone else that was in the game). To be honest if I didn't feel some sort of responsibility to maintain the records threads I'd created, I'd probably be unsubbed.
Not picking a fight homes, but you and Tyrone left us. And broke our hearts by doing so. Yes h o m o.

**** censored? Really?
Flak / <Lethal Dose Fifty> / <LD-Fifty> - Jedi Covenant - Juggernaut
Retired: Adrams/Feesh/Cates/Grisha/Scuf/Michaleen

LastWizard
01.31.2013 , 02:10 PM | #525
Lol, doubtful for me, sorry.
You'll never know until you try. You and Amigo both had fun when there was a border patrol. I'm unguilded and people target me the same way. Even without a guild people still ask me to do ranked. Just give it a shot man.

NamikazeNaruto
01.31.2013 , 02:36 PM | #526
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonKorr View Post
Not picking a fight homes, but you and Tyrone left us. And broke our hearts by doing so. Yes h o m o.

**** censored? Really?
Honestly, I did not think you guys cared one way or the other if we left(you have lots of good players in LD50 so losing me and Tyrone should have been no big deal.) But when I have you guys(LD50) and Uncensored and Tryhards United all targeting me, albeit for different reasons, and most of my friends left, why would I continue to play? I would need 2 very good healers in order for me to stand a chance at surviving.

TalonKorr
01.31.2013 , 02:43 PM | #527
Honestly, I did not think you guys cared one way or the other if we left, but when I have you guys(LD50) and Uncensored and Tryhards United all targeting me, albeit for different reasons, and most of my friends left, why would I continue to play?
I'd like to think I PvP pretty regularly and I don't see you enough to target you. We cared. People don't feel betrayed without initial feelings of caring wether or not you came or went.
Flak / <Lethal Dose Fifty> / <LD-Fifty> - Jedi Covenant - Juggernaut
Retired: Adrams/Feesh/Cates/Grisha/Scuf/Michaleen

LastWizard
01.31.2013 , 02:59 PM | #528
Honestly, I did not think you guys cared one way or the other if we left(you have lots of good players in LD50 so losing me and Tyrone should have been no big deal.) But when I have you guys(LD50) and Uncensored and Tryhards United all targeting me, albeit for different reasons, and most of my friends left, why would I continue to play? I would need 2 very good healers in order for me to stand a chance at surviving.
I get targeted the same way by prime defense, apostates, a few people in LD, the remaining watchmen, and other random repub folk. I still get my dailies done without teaming with a healer. Dont be so dependent upon a healer. You're a shadow, we have a class that is self sufficient. When you get back to the imp side plenty of people after awhile will want to q with you. Simple.

Partygurl
01.31.2013 , 03:12 PM | #529
Quote: Originally Posted by LastWizard View Post
I get targeted the same way by prime defense, apostates, a few people in LD, the remaining watchmen, and other random repub folk. I still get my dailies done without teaming with a healer. Dont be so dependent upon a healer. You're a shadow, we have a class that is self sufficient. When you get back to the imp side plenty of people after awhile will want to q with you. Simple.
LOL I get focused by everyone.. Zabuza you are a good shadow and you should come back.. honestly I feel sometimes I am more focused than any other healer and I mainly take it as a compliment which should you .. good players get targeted the most. I think I am okay healer but hey there must be some merit to my healing when most of the time i did double the damage than any other healer in a same warzone. So you should just come back.

LastWizard
01.31.2013 , 04:18 PM | #530
Exactly. This is simple. Just come back and you'll have fun. Simple English. Err physics. Math? Blah....