Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto
01.30.2013 , 02:55 PM | #501
Quote: Originally Posted by LastWizard View Post
I was wondering since every time I ran into you, you were in tank spec. Or some sort of hybrid. I usually run full balance/madness or full kinetic/darkness. I wish they kept track of k/d ratio with a minimum reqirement of deaths and kills.

Also haven't seen you in very much, where have you been?
Most of my friends left, so I did as well. I play rarely, but without any premades to support me I get ravaged/targeted by all those who already targeted me, so there is not much point to playing when I have no premade to back me(Last game I played I had more than 2x the damage taken than anyone else that was in the game). To be honest if I didn't feel some sort of responsibility to maintain the records threads I'd created, I'd probably be unsubbed.

LastWizard
01.30.2013 , 03:08 PM | #502
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
Most of my friends left, so I did as well. I play rarely, but without any premades to support me I get ravaged/targeted by all those who already targeted me, so there is not much point to playing when I have no premade to back me(Last game I played I had more than 2x the damage taken than anyone else that was in the game). To be honest if I didn't feel some sort of responsibility to maintain the records threads I'd created, I'd probably be unsubbed.
I understand. People target me the same way. But it just means you're a threat to them. They are afraid of you is all. But you can make new friends and such. It's rather easy. This is coming from a player you really don't like.

NamikazeNaruto
01.30.2013 , 03:12 PM | #503
I understand. People target me the same way. But it just means you're a threat to them. They are afraid of you is all. But you can make new friends and such. It's rather easy. This is coming from a player you really don't like.
Not many players on the game that I have a problem with, more that a lot of players on the game have a problem with me. I'm not sure who you are, but I probably don't dislike you.

LastWizard
01.30.2013 , 03:17 PM | #504
<------Pj-b.

I just know you're a solid player and there will be plenty of people wanting a good player to team with.

NamikazeNaruto
01.30.2013 , 03:28 PM | #505
<------Pj-b.

I just know you're a solid player and there will be plenty of people wanting a good player to team with.
Ahh I see, well I don't really have a problem with you or anything.

LastWizard
01.30.2013 , 03:30 PM | #506
You should come back to the imp side and team with some of us for rateds. Screw it if the rep side doesn't work. We need more good players and you'll make new friends.

Rynis
01.30.2013 , 04:29 PM | #507
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
Most of my friends left, so I did as well.
Awww Zab, I'll be your friend! <3

And Pj's right, let's get some more good imp players! :P
#AlmightyTeejus-#twitch.tv/bjagz

Krayshawn
01.30.2013 , 04:40 PM | #508
Agreed, we need more players over here, even shreds of competency are an improvement. Zab, you would be like a home run for the imps side.
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant

Milly_
01.30.2013 , 04:43 PM | #509
Quote: Originally Posted by Rynis View Post
Awww Zab, I'll be your friend! <3

And Pj's right, let's get some more good imp players! :P
No one likes you.
Yoonii/Yooni

LastWizard
01.30.2013 , 04:48 PM | #510
Honestly the past is in the past. We'd love to have you on this side. We'll get you a good guild and you'll enjoy the game. Just be careful, some sorc dropped the soap in front of Rynis. My god, he unsubbed because if it. It was a very destructive sight. o.O