Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

Krayshawn's Avatar


Krayshawn
01.14.2013 , 02:57 PM | #321
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
Dirty Fighting = Dot Everyone
Your Jealous Concealment = another nerf TROLOLOL
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant

dego-harmonium's Avatar


dego-harmonium
01.14.2013 , 03:21 PM | #322
dirty fighting/lethality is a pretty tight rotation I use it for raids on occasion, operative dps energy management is horrid, it puts out the best dps for some encounters that have more movement , I haven’t really played with it for PvP not many imp healers floating around these days,
Arterial

Ravashakk's Avatar


Ravashakk
01.14.2013 , 07:28 PM | #323
You really going to let Saber troll you like that Zab?
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

Amortys's Avatar


Amortys
01.14.2013 , 10:23 PM | #324
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
You really going to let Saber troll you like that Zab?
How is Saber trolling?

I was in that game, Saber ran full seer, everyone was standing is his circle while smasher were merrily smashing away, stayed south and he was left free casting all game.

Ravashakk's Avatar


Ravashakk
01.14.2013 , 10:47 PM | #325
Quote: Originally Posted by Amortys View Post
How is Saber trolling?

I was in that game, Saber ran full seer, everyone was standing is his circle while smasher were merrily smashing away, stayed south and he was left free casting all game.
Alright I'll bite.

1. There is almost 400k worth of healing not accounted for in dmg (ie noble sacrifice)
2. 0 dmg never used a knockback or stun or anything....nor did the other healer.....or aoe to stop cappers.
3. Saber's highest heal was 6400 something. Now the expertise buff on this map is way out of the way, and I know he didn't hit that without it. Which means he hit it on someone without the trauma debuff (usually ppl recuperate themselves during the time trauma stays on after combat is over).
4. Most importantly, a friend on the other side told me via mumble that he saw saber away from south sac'ing life and healing back up.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

iBeDodging's Avatar


iBeDodging
01.14.2013 , 11:14 PM | #326
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
Alright I'll bite.

1. There is almost 400k worth of healing not accounted for in dmg (ie noble sacrifice)
2. 0 dmg never used a knockback or stun or anything....nor did the other healer.....or aoe to stop cappers.
3. Saber's highest heal was 6400 something. Now the expertise buff on this map is way out of the way, and I know he didn't hit that without it. Which means he hit it on someone without the trauma debuff (usually ppl recuperate themselves during the time trauma stays on after combat is over).
4. Most importantly, a friend on the other side told me via mumble that he saw saber away from south sac'ing life and healing back up.
Gosh I knew you didn't like me but sheesh this is going a little extreme when you call my friend a liar.

Our team was absolutely horrible (I think 1 person broke higher then 50k)

1.) If you didn't know bubbles prevent damage which gets added to healing done and guardians also have an ability called enure that gives them hit points out of no where. Saerath having 27k can jump to 40k hp out of no where.

2.) As soon as the game started we were two capped both east and south so there was really no point in stopping cap as I noticed our teams dps was not going to cut it so we fought south valiently but never got the cap. Ultimately we were 3 capped in the end..

3) I never left south and If you didn't know force bend can heal over 6k with the skill points added. I can get over 6k highest heal almost every game.

4.) With your number 4 I can just say that clearly this is upsetting to you and that what your "friend" is saying is not true because Saerath was with me the whole time and also another uncensored JaBlurr was on the other team as well, unless you want to call our whole guild liars
Sāber
<Uncensored>

NamikazeNaruto's Avatar


NamikazeNaruto
01.14.2013 , 11:15 PM | #327
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
Alright I'll bite.

1. There is almost 400k worth of healing not accounted for in dmg (ie noble sacrifice)
2. 0 dmg never used a knockback or stun or anything....nor did the other healer.....or aoe to stop cappers.
3. Saber's highest heal was 6400 something. Now the expertise buff on this map is way out of the way, and I know he didn't hit that without it. Which means he hit it on someone without the trauma debuff (usually ppl recuperate themselves during the time trauma stays on after combat is over).
4. Most importantly, a friend on the other side told me via mumble that he saw saber away from south sac'ing life and healing back up.
This is true... I only quickly glanced over it and saw a 100-0% game in which he had 800k healing so I was just seeing if the healing per second and game length matched. I didn't think he would actually just sit somewhere doing noble sacrifice away from enemies to get this hps. Did not even see he had 0 damage. I really don't know why people try to pass off screenshots such as this as legit, is making this list that important? I'll probably end up taking this record down unless a good counterargument can be offered as to why you did 0 damage, you're telling me no enemies went after you the entire game? Not a single stun/knockback thrown.

Amortys's Avatar


Amortys
01.14.2013 , 11:18 PM | #328
See, thats why everyone think you are the record-nazi, you can't see a real game from a setup.

Whatever, have your own belief, Saber's record is legit and there is nothing else to say, keep scuba diving in your world of math.

iBeDodging's Avatar


iBeDodging
01.14.2013 , 11:28 PM | #329
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
This is true... I only quickly glanced over it and saw a 100-0% game in which he had 800k healing so I was just seeing if the healing per second and game length matched. I didn't think he would actually just sit somewhere doing noble sacrifice away from enemies to get this hps. Did not even see he had 0 damage. I really don't know why people try to pass off screenshots such as this as legit, is making this list that important? I'll probably end up taking this record down unless a good counterargument can be offered as to why you did 0 damage, you're telling me no enemies went after you the entire game? Not a single stun/knockback thrown.
When you play a healer you panic to keep your team alive and it gets to the point to keep your teammates alive. I did not stop healing as I wanted to keep my tank and myself alive. I didnt throw anything cause when i have saerath guarding me I can heal happily without worrying about anything else besides healing. They already capped south from the start of the game and there was no point in stopping a cap or anything just keep your teammates alive in hopes they clear them. As i said before 1 person broke over 100k.
Sāber
<Uncensored>

NamikazeNaruto's Avatar


NamikazeNaruto
01.14.2013 , 11:32 PM | #330
Quote: Originally Posted by Amortys View Post
See, thats why everyone think you are the record-nazi, you can't see a real game from a setup.

Whatever, have your own belief, Saber's record is legit and there is nothing else to say, keep scuba diving in your world of math.
Are you talking to me or Neb? I assume ur talking to Neb?