Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

Ravashakk
12.31.2012 , 02:29 PM | #271
http://i49.tinypic.com/293ewzn.jpg

Doesn't break a record or anything, but since the high numbers thread is dead, I figure I'll post it here
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

devildog_
12.31.2012 , 02:53 PM | #272
Mizzo
Bad Cuz Mad?

OmniParadox
12.31.2012 , 03:32 PM | #273
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
I believe you Simple! And i believe you because damage charts in this game are retarded. Nebby is freaking out about a discrepancy between damage dealt and total healing, but he isn't incorporating that damage charts in pvp don't account for: Fire damage, acid damage, fall damage, noble sacrifice, or damage dealt to bubbles. So maybe if you were a scoundrel healer or a commando healer and there was a huge difference in the two columns, i would be more skeptical, but if you're bubbling people, people are being grazed by fire, falling off the rafters, running through acid, or you are noble saccing to maintain force, a large difference in damage output to healing output seems completely acceptable.
Thx man. Yeah noble sacrifice is obviously in play and bubble is used in my rotation as much as possible. I legitimately (without environment damage at all) pulled off those numbers. The only thing that was fabricated was the fact that 3 ppl on my team and 2 ppl on the other team spent most of the match beating on each other. The same result could've happened by chance if perhaps a group of ppl camped the other teams spawn point or something like that. We also spent at least 2 or 3 minutes actually helping out the team(for what that's worth). The last minute or so was just us turtling so I got a good number of heals off of that as well. In any case, the conversation is over. I just wanted to say thanks.
Simple (Republic Gentlemen)

dego-harmonium
12.31.2012 , 04:01 PM | #274
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
http://i49.tinypic.com/293ewzn.jpg

Doesn't break a record or anything, but since the high numbers thread is dead, I figure I'll post it here
Pretty sick, did you go heals on defense then respec to lethality on offence?
Arterial/Veeshan

Ravashakk
12.31.2012 , 06:40 PM | #275
Nebby is freaking out about a discrepancy between damage dealt and total healing, but he isn't incorporating that damage charts in pvp don't account for: Fire damage, acid damage, fall damage, noble sacrifice, or damage dealt to bubbles
Hmmmm....

Since this is huttball, I'm going to assume it was either 1 or both of the following:

1. Consumption/noble sacrifice spam
2. Environmental dmg
... but if you're bubbling people,
Bubbles count as healing, and damage done to someone with a bubble still counts as damage done.

Nebby is freaking out
No need to exaggerate. As simple said, it is over. I told Zab from day 1 that I'd help scrutinize submitted SS's for their validity. Don't hate the playa'.
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

Ravashakk
01.01.2013 , 12:26 PM | #276
http://i50.tinypic.com/29x9rop.jpg
Total dmg for me, dmg taken/death ratio for Vandana

totherkins
01.01.2013 , 12:57 PM | #277
nice deeps neb and vandana you are hard to kill no matter which toon im on grats on the record.
Tötherkins - 50 tank Juggernaut
Ultimate Individual Class PVP Records 2.0
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post6184878

Partygurl
01.01.2013 , 01:24 PM | #278
http://i50.tinypic.com/29x9rop.jpg
Total dmg for me, dmg taken/death ratio for Vandana
Hey Neb what spec were you in that match and were you spamming alot of AOE? Great numbers btw guys.
Prime-Defense

Ravashakk
01.01.2013 , 01:48 PM | #279
I was dirty fighting. Wasn't a lot of aoe cuz ppl were spread out for most of that fight. I kept dots rolling and burned down healers and what not.

Daskillz
01.01.2013 , 01:56 PM | #280
Quote: Originally Posted by totherkins View Post
nice deeps neb and vandana you are hard to kill no matter which toon im on grats on the record.
Thanks totherkins, I do my best. That was a pretty fun game because of the constant fighting that was going on. You guys were focusing hard lol.