Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chatos Paladins recruiting for Republic casual and hardcore operations

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
Chatos Paladins recruiting for Republic casual and hardcore operations

KarethRiker
11.14.2012 , 03:03 PM | #1
The Chatos Paladins are once again opening our doors to new recruits interested in Operations/PVE. We have a good core group focused on progression raids (if you're interested we're starting a second group shortly), but want to get a few more fun loving Republic members in to do fill out Operations teams for casual raids. This is a great chance for people who want to do Operations to join a low-key, low pressure raid. Raid times are flexible between 7 PM PT and 8 PM PT.

As to why join us instead of the 100s of other guilds on here?
  • Teamspeak server
  • HK-51 runs (2 this weekend)
  • Datacron hunts and Corellia/Section X BH weekly runs, Lost Island runs
  • Frequent HM runs so you don't have to wait in queue
  • generous crafters who will hook your alts up with gear/stims at below mats cost
  • we're hilarious
  • opportunity for leadership
  • consistent raids until the servers shut down (our raiders don't play WOW, GW2, or any other MMO but SWTOR)
  • consistent presence from 4PM PT to 2 AM PT to help with dailies, BH Comms runs, PVP, or HM FPS

If interested message me in game on Kareth or Kalzeth or message Sphyg/Sphygg/Sa'rissa
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

THorsblood
11.16.2012 , 02:46 AM | #2
These guys are great! i'm in full (or at least close to) Raka gear now, and made quite a few new friends!
I'm on normally from 2am-8pm can be on from 8am-10pm but only for a reason lol.
Any way, join us and have some fun!

P.S. I can make you free Adept Enhancements 27 grade with provided matt's, that's always nice right?
P.S.S i'm going to stop typing now ty for reading <3
"Killing is bad and wrong. There should be a new stronger word for killing like Bad-wrong or Badong. Yes killing is Badong." ~ The Chosen One ~ Kung Pow