Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Good Job SWTOR

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MorgonKara
11.16.2012 , 02:05 AM | #51
Those annoying graphics glitches are gone. Hallelujah!
Armormech-Armstech-Chemist-Mor-gon-M'orgon-Maxxi
Armormech-Armstech-Biochem-Artifice-Synthweaving-Cybertech
The Craft Legacy ~The Ebon Hawk

SDTAXantos
11.16.2012 , 02:10 AM | #52
I was going to leave this game at lightspeed, but then I took a Crime Lord's Cartel Pack to the hyperdrive.

/signed

Xandramos
11.16.2012 , 02:11 AM | #53
Great game and looking forward to the future. Subbed for a while now and glad to have done it!
Grats on successful FTP launch!
"No joke about the most famous Corellian being named 'Solo' because no Corellian will trust another Corellian? Oh, yes, how about suggesting that Leia Organa took up with a Corellian because, hey, after the destruction of Alderaan, she had nothing else to lose."
―Corran Horn

Tordos
11.16.2012 , 02:17 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Thanks folks! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to making you folks happy!
Indeed, there were some great additions in this latest patch and I hope there will continue to be improvements to the game. Good job, now keep going!

Draekos
11.16.2012 , 02:21 AM | #55
I am really enjoying the HK quest so far. The Theoretika bit was awesome and I don't know why but some things in game just seem to look better. Keep it up, you've got alot of work to do.
Currently playing Nhatt Sixpack on the Bastion.

Individual
11.16.2012 , 02:23 AM | #56
I would praise Bioware if they fixed Merc and Commandos as well this patch while also nerfing the rage spec juggs and muraders.

Draekos
11.16.2012 , 02:25 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Individual View Post
I would praise Bioware if they fixed Merc and Commandos as well this patch while also nerfing the rage spec juggs and muraders.
Yes to both, although now that they nerfed Annihilation again I have even less incentive to respec back and stop chasing a 1 mil WZ.
Currently playing Nhatt Sixpack on the Bastion.

Xandramos
11.16.2012 , 02:45 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Tordos View Post
Indeed, there were some great additions in this latest patch and I hope there will continue to be improvements to the game. Good job, now keep going!
Well said!
"No joke about the most famous Corellian being named 'Solo' because no Corellian will trust another Corellian? Oh, yes, how about suggesting that Leia Organa took up with a Corellian because, hey, after the destruction of Alderaan, she had nothing else to lose."
―Corran Horn

_Luthais_
11.16.2012 , 02:53 AM | #59
This is the first MMO i pay for. As for me, this is the biggest praise. I tried WoW, Age of Conan, Others, etc pp but none got me to pay for playing. I so much love the story of the chars. Me for my part can overlook some issues and i never got a big issue.

Problem with such forums is. The People who don't have an issue with the game, don't need to go to them. so most of the time people in forum are people who have problems. i don't know about WoW Forum but i think there is much criticism also.

Gomla
11.16.2012 , 03:33 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Individual View Post
I agree ..... Mercs need nerfing.

I'm just jesting.

They do need to "fix" them soon. I know people complained about Tracer Missile/Grav Round spam but they spanked them with the nerf whip a bit too much.

I don't even play the class, I just feel sorry for them.