Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Good Job SWTOR

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CosmicKat
11.16.2012 , 03:51 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Completely NOT true CK.

There is a flurry of post patch posts on both sides of this one (time wise) acknowledging reported issues and asking for additonal information. They are communicating quite a bit right now...and doing a good job of it.
I looked. 10 pages of threads later, this is the only reply to a comment/question.

Not that I have any issue with them commenting or saying "thanks!" to a complimentary fluff post. I'd like to see them respond to many threads, even if it's to disagree with or dispute the points raised. Two way communication, even between opposing views is important, fun, and productive.

Lyynk
11.18.2012 , 10:17 AM | #112
Thanks guys for all your hardwork! The game is looking great IMO. Of course there will always be stuff to add, fix and tweak, but I think you guys are doing a fantastic job.
The Konyetz Legacy
Torparse.com
Torparse is a full-featured combat log parsing site and ingame client for SWTOR. More info can be found here.

thekidpow
11.18.2012 , 10:20 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by sarazoul View Post

A nice update for subs. Cartell is very nice and should help put this game back on track. I feel sorry for non-subs however, who surely are disappointed.
I too feel sorry for the people who are investing nothing in the game being able to play it for the sum of their investment.

Ketchum
11.18.2012 , 10:26 AM | #114
I love you, Bioware. I may give you a hard time, but it's only because I care about you. This is a great game, it has been since the beta. Please keep up the good work, and don't pressure yourselves into anything. Take. Deep. Breaths!

Synxos
11.18.2012 , 10:36 AM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by Lyynk View Post
Thanks guys for all your hardwork! .
In 6 months, all you've gotten is NO PvP updates, a companion, one small operation, and a cash shop.
There haven't been any huge updates in more than 6 months.

If they spent half the time they spend thinking of how to make more money, on making the game better....they'd make more money, by keeping subs, than any cash shop.

I understand you people like the game, that's subjective.....but it's an objective measure that they have NOT been working hard......
they've been putting out much less content than in the first few months.

saremun
11.18.2012 , 10:40 AM | #116
it took them how long time to do it? 6 moths? a year?

-Silver-
11.18.2012 , 11:17 AM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by Synxos View Post
In 6 months, all you've gotten is NO PvP updates, a companion, one small operation, and a cash shop.
There haven't been any huge updates in more than 6 months.

If they spent half the time they spend thinking of how to make more money, on making the game better....they'd make more money, by keeping subs, than any cash shop.

I understand you people like the game, that's subjective.....but it's an objective measure that they have NOT been working hard......
they've been putting out much less content than in the first few months.
We know they're hard at work on a big expansion for next year though, and have been for some time. Expansions for MMOs only come around every 2 years or so. I agree it sucks that we haven't had more in the way of minor patch content (HK-51 took them a long time, and Cathar and Makeb still aren't here), but given how much EA have cut their team size... it's understandable.

I love the game's current foundation, and although I don't think it's a great game yet, I think it can be. There's a lot of potential. I'll stick with them throughout the initial F2P months and see what they do with the extra revenue. Fingers crossed it gets them back on track, and EA allow them a larger team size again.

Injudicator
11.18.2012 , 11:44 AM | #118
Special thanks for the awesome HK Quests especially the Theoretika one!

When I heard that ''Greetings, Master'' I was gonna die, HK how we missed you

hunterthesloth
11.18.2012 , 11:44 AM | #119
Team bioware
Imperial Entanglements
The Blackwalker Legacy
"...Your only hope for survival is complete and utter loyalty"
Its Star Wars not Ground Wars

Stradlin
11.18.2012 , 11:49 AM | #120
Yeah actually you've done fine lately, devs

I quit this game around February because there were 6-7 issues, small and large, that really pissed me off ever so severly. ( Most of them being Clunky nightmare UI from hell,

I came back some 2 weeks back. Noticed 3 or 4 out of those have been fixed. It isn't a bad rate and I'm now able to enjoy this game.