Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Voidstar Datacore Time Record

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
Voidstar Datacore Time Record

BennyKrak
11.14.2012 , 09:09 AM | #1
I want to know everyone's quickest time to the datacore in Voidstar. This can be a pre-50 or 50 match time by the way. Just wanting to see how fast it is actually possible to do this in.

Here is mine (and possibly Heala's) record of 4:36 remaining on the clock when the datacore was accessed. This was a few months back now.
LINKY

Post your times and let's see how fast the attacker round can be done!
Krackers || Kozlovsky
The Krackers Legacy
Samurai Pizza Cats | Just Relax | Your Companion

denpic
11.14.2012 , 04:48 PM | #2
I don't have a screen but I have capped all door very fast making the match finish at round 1

Didy_Kush
11.14.2012 , 06:13 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by denpic View Post
I don't have a screen but I have capped all door very fast making the match finish at round 1
Done the same only seen it happen once though think it got changed after a patch after 1.3 (could be wrong though)

Vindrik
11.14.2012 , 07:38 PM | #4
Yeah, unfortunately I haven't ever taken screenies of speed voidstar runs, but I do remember running one with Vess and a sorc mate of ours ages ago, insta-caps on every door and predation / force speed runs between caps. Kind of wish I'd taken a few pics now

azzhealy
11.25.2012 , 05:38 AM | #5
I actually have a lot of FRAPs footage from Voidstar all recent not sure if there are any time records, but there are some bloopers of mistakes that allowed pretty fast games :P once we get our youtube channel up and running I'll put them in there and link it
The Mahkai Legacy Level 50
The Bastion The Harbinger