Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lookin for a buddy.

Ferroh
11.14.2012 , 12:51 AM | #1
I've been subscribed since the beginning of the game, but I've taken a break for a good 6-7 months (kept paying 'cause I liked the game and thought it was a shame it wasn't doing well) but I'm wanting to start again. Starting over here because Jung Ma looks absolutely dead.

I don't care if it's Empire or Republic, but I'd like a buddy or two to roll characters with. Just something to make it feel like a multiplayer game, really. Hell, even a guild would do.

Anyways thanks to anyone who responds

inknform
11.14.2012 , 07:44 AM | #2
Sounds like a plan. I'm in the same boat, took some time off, and came back to the server merge. I have an Op healer on Jedi Covenant right now, but I would like to roll a Sage on PoT5 since I'm a glutton for punishment

That being said, I wouldn't mind running some FPs/Heroics with ya if you want sometime soon.

StoneWillJedi
11.14.2012 , 07:58 AM | #3
Ferroh,

Good morning & glad to hear you are returning to the game. It seems a good amount of people are coming back for the F2P & other changes etc.

Ferroh
11.14.2012 , 09:02 AM | #4
Thanks for the responses guys, sent you a PM, ink.

Nonphixion
11.14.2012 , 09:08 AM | #5
Same here, I have a SW, but I just started to roll republic trooper.

StoneWillJedi
11.14.2012 , 09:13 AM | #6

Kahndraga
11.14.2012 , 09:28 AM | #7
<FOAD> is always looking for the right people. We PvP any chance we have. We raid 2 nights a week. If you have any questions go ahead and send me a tell tonight in game or get a hold of anyone online.
-Warlord Kahndraga MacTavish-
-Major Llamatoe MacTavish-
OFFICER of F.O.A.D.
"F*@% Off And Die"