Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Founder returns, Bioware this is your last chance to impress me

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Founder returns, Bioware this is your last chance to impress me

TheProthean
11.14.2012 , 09:31 AM | #51
founder status means nothing. i means you played the game for the first 3 months it was released. after which from what you have stated, you ditched the game and didn't support it any longer. and now above everything else you demand that bioware make these changes or you will stop supporting the game AGAIN!!!!. have fun with wows next patch kido. considering the main new feature (the brawlers guild) requires you to spend 100k+ just to be in it

ScarletBlaze
11.14.2012 , 09:32 AM | #52
I've been here before launch and I agree there are changes that should be made but giving an ultimatum isn't the way to do it.

There are ways to suggest changes without coming across as complaining.

Is the game perfect? No. Is there changes that could make it better? Yes.

When you suggest a change explain why a change should be done and try not using a tone that results in an ultimatum.

When you use an ultimatum all that does is put the other side (whether it is bw or someone else) in a defensive attitude and you do not get your suggestions across.

When you list your suggestions politely without the ultimatum you may get someone to listen more freely.

(Just my 2 cents)
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

Arlon_Nabarlly
11.14.2012 , 09:42 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by nysis View Post
Mists of pandaria is a damn good game
I lol'd

VanderII
11.14.2012 , 09:44 AM | #54
The game is swtor, it's not change.
- Neithan Legacy -
- A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities. - J.R.R.T

Sweetiepies
11.14.2012 , 09:48 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by nysis View Post
Those who bought the game at launch posses founder titles
You mean it's super important like my VIP Safeway Club Card. Or my sweet Preferred Customer status at the local Toyota dealership that everyone who buys a new model Toyota gets? You and me are some pretty important bros.

Hyde_v
11.14.2012 , 09:55 AM | #56
The only part of the OP's post that I agree with is the lack of communication from the developers. I have the impression that the monthly Q&A was inconvenient for the developers and that is why they stopped. Ok. Do a two month time frame. And not necessarily about what is coming in the future either. Address community concerns, what bugs are known and being fixed, etc. I personally do not ask for much but the occasional Q&A would be nice.

Maybe after Wednesday's patch Bioware will get back to talking to us again. I'd like that.
"And they probably redesigned the whole sickbay too. I know engineers. They love to change things." -Dr. McCoy, ST:TMP

Royox
11.14.2012 , 09:56 AM | #57
Quote:
I did not enjoy the boring rotations of certain classes, and the copy paste skills classes share
Well...if talking bout commando/merc he has a point xD "tracer missile spam" I but prefer Pyrotech tree

Slugamaniac
11.14.2012 , 10:08 AM | #58
OP mentions the letter "I" in some fashion 21 times in his original post.

Welcome to the new age of entitlement.
The Last Centurions - The Madhi Legacy - The Harbinger
Slugfest Slugtrooper Slugconsular Slackfest Slugshadow Slugfeast
Slugagent Slugwarrior Slughunter Slugsorcerer Slugassassin Slackmeister

nysis
11.14.2012 , 10:14 AM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Slugamaniac View Post
OP mentions the letter "I" in some fashion 21 times in his original post.

Welcome to the new age of entitlement.
Use the word *I* complain about entitlement.
Use the word *we* complain about speaking for others

Hey call it what you want at least im honest

nysis
11.14.2012 , 10:15 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Nibs View Post
Just to point out the way big business seems to work, and this is no way meant to be having a pop at you, UniverseSong:

Companies do listen to people like the OP over those of you that have never left because you have shown that you are happy to keep paying for the service offered in its current state. You have shown that you are happy to accept the current situation and all that that entails.

The OP and people like him, including myself, have shown that we are not. That EA Bioware must do better in order to get our money and that if they want to keep getting it, they need to do better. You are a safe bet, money in the bank. We are not.

Again this is no reflection on you and others like you. But this is simply how certain businesses view their customers. You see it time and time again with things like mobile phone and internet providers. There's constantly amazing new deals, but only for new customers. Existing customers can go swing until they decide to kick up a stink themselves.
This is very much the case. Put your money where your mouth is so to speak.