Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Synthweaving] legacy bound items

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Synthweaving] legacy bound items

Catheodis
11.13.2012 , 10:41 PM | #1
Since we can now trade items and currency with any and all toons in our legacy , why is it we can not craft class specific armor for our other toons . I am a synth 400 and can make most the really good purple gear but it is all bind on pick up , so it binds to me after I craft it . Makes no sense that I should have to have same crew skills for both sides , i.e. Emp and Rep. I t would be more time and cost effective if the purple BoP items were simply made BoL's (Bind on Legacy) . Could some one please look in to making this happen in like the really near future.
Catheodis

psandak
11.14.2012 , 08:09 AM | #2
I assume you are talking about the rakata belts and bracers?

Every crafting skill has rakata level items that are BoP. they are the "perk" for having that crafting skill - you do not have to run HM FPs or Ops to gear those slots.

While I would not mind them being BtL, I understand why they are BoP.

wainot-keel
11.14.2012 , 08:32 AM | #3
And considering how easy is to get better stats with orange belts, wich do benefit from the ability of moving around armorings and mods, not really worth bothering with those Rakata belts/bracers anymore.

GnatB
11.14.2012 , 07:28 PM | #4
And many would argue the researched purple gear you can make has better stat distribution than the crafted rakata stuff anyway.

Ognajd
11.17.2012 , 12:40 PM | #5
The rakata wrist/belt seem fine for a fresh 50 who is going to be gear starved anyhow. I can understand why they're bop as well. Mind numbing for me is getting the augment slots/mats.