Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP Shout outs!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DkSharktooth
11.17.2012 , 09:55 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by adiwantinova View Post
Imps:
Skillex: I seriously hate your guts. But in a respectful kinda way. This year's "Hard on for a Healer" award goes to ... SKILLEX! :P

Whoever that BH is that always runs with Skillex. That guy makes me Hulk smash my keys.
Of course my ROTJ fellas.
Hey thanks. I laughed and cried at the same time. The other BH name is clinks. /Nerf Mercs threaD?

adiwantinova
11.17.2012 , 10:34 AM | #32
Yes, Clinks is who I'm thinking off. We've played cat & mouse for entire Huttball matches it seems. I can usually find a way to survive, but it means I am a non-factor in the game. Any time I try to avoid him while working towards objectives in any way, I find myself waking up in the spawn zone unbuffed and feeling violated.

Even if I don't do anything but focus on surviving, I'll usually eventually die multiple times without putting him down.

I do enjoy fighting that class on Adi-Wan (when spec'ed vigilance DPS), but on a sage ... It's just not setup to compete well. I acknowledge that only now.
ADI-WAN TINOVA
Adi-Wan, Sentinel | Theresee, Sage | Kahlvin, Guardian
The Shadowlands | <RotJ> | <Triumph>

DeathDealerElite
11.17.2012 , 03:34 PM | #33
I'll give a few as well. Imp side I agree with Krath about Telos, simply an amazing player. I've seen him/her do well in all three specs and I've never taken him/her 1v1. Same goes to these three Marauders that I've never taken in a 1v1 (and starting to believe I never will lol......wait ) That would be Alluvian, Merkave, and Jediyy. I must also give praise to Deebs the Merc. Dude kills me all the time and plays that class very well.

Pub side I'm sorry but I don't like any of you, especially you nooblets from Resilience.
Draevon

<Brutality>

adiwantinova
11.17.2012 , 05:55 PM | #34
What'd the doc say about your back? How long until its rehabbed?

Man, you've gotta stop carrying us crap Pubs. :P
ADI-WAN TINOVA

Ryvirath
11.17.2012 , 06:33 PM | #35
Shout out to Wanted for taking in a scrub like me. Always a fun group to play with and has the makings of a truly excellent ranked team. Special props to Legend for being at the beck and call of nodes 24/7.

-Demelain/Iszlan Disembrae

eavn
11.17.2012 , 10:35 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryvirath View Post
Shout out to Wanted for taking in a scrub like me. Always a fun group to play with and has the makings of a truly excellent ranked team. Special props to Legend for being at the beck and call of nodes 24/7.

-Demelain/Iszlan Disembrae

You guys are great!

other then at huttball

Lafay
11.18.2012 , 07:53 AM | #37
Shout out to ID! love you guys
specifically:
Ambien/Somnax: for kicking my butt in to shape dueling
Aluvian: for insite on warrior and fellow smash buddy
Markave: For being an awesome dude and a blast to pvp with.
Jack: for sharing your heart warming storys about mouse destruction.
T-elos: for walking softly and carrying a big stick.

others:
Kyarra: for letting me tag along whenever possible.
Ivandrago: being a cool dude and damage sponge.
Drifted: miss you man.
Craig: for being a squishy merc
Sag'eoptimus: being a cool dude
Churb: UGGGGG annoying gnat lol

my fellow guildys that dare step into pvp (only a few).

DeathDealerElite
11.18.2012 , 09:03 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by adiwantinova View Post
What'd the doc say about your back? How long until its rehabbed?

Man, you've gotta stop carrying us crap Pubs. :P
Don't worry I'm expected to make a full recovery! Doc said I can still carry you around anyways since you're such a light weight Oh Adi you know I don't dislike you as much as the others
Draevon

<Brutality>

Lalainnia
11.18.2012 , 05:06 PM | #39
Shout out to every single person that actually tries thier best, asks questions if they don't know somthing and calls inc.
Donna-Commando-Combat Medic
When we care for others our own strength to live increases. When we help people expand their state of life, our lives also expand. Actions to benefit others are not separate from actions to benefit oneself.

adiwantinova
11.18.2012 , 07:08 PM | #40
@ Phalanx: I'm a very hate worthy person, I suppose. I'm glad to hear the back is doing well. Lawl.
ADI-WAN TINOVA