Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP Shout outs!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lalainnia
02.05.2013 , 01:10 PM | #291
Quote: Originally Posted by Ninetailedchakra View Post
I'd like to shout out:

Yursofa'kingded. This sniper pisses me off and can 2 shot people. I'm pretty sure he cheated and has GM weapons..

Avenn - for being a bastard assassin who hacks and SOMEHOW always caps the node. She's there one second and then just disappears then all of a sudden... im freaking stunned.. and NOONE IS THERE I DONT SEE ANYONE. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE WITH THIS PERSON BECAUSE ITS OBVIOUS FREAKING CHEAT TO BE ABLE TO DISAPPEAR AND THEN STUN ME AND REAPPEAR AND CAP THE NODE, THEN just 1 shot. *** ARE U.

Taesty - He cheats and has some kind of weird bubble that breaks and stuns me all the time. He also can run really fast every so often and LAG a teammate over to him. He uses some hand wave emote when he does it then POOF freaking hacks teammate warps right to him!!! AND NOONE CARES!!! I have seen this many times and next time you do this im going to screenshot it and send to Bioware.

Capium - He also cheats and uses the Printscreen-reset-knockback glitch/hack and I have him on a Xsplit broadcast recording making himself immune to CC. This is some serious BS and you cant even jump to him. Google shows this as MagneticFeetHereComesTheHeat v2.0 hax. And he also rolls into cover and turns into a bowling bowl image. This is not fake my friend has a screenshot.

Ravinder - This kid is a serious hacker, he can seriously disappear i've seen it happen many times. Ghosthacks i think its called. I also ccouldnt push/stun him, he scored a touchdown in the Hutts Football stadium, and crouched to one knee and I just could not jump to him. I'm getting really sick and tired of people having to cheat and showoff. Let me tell you something Ravinder, cheating is not cool.

Aluvian - im not even going to tell you how many times ive seen him use TWO lightsabers. BW needs to address this. Not to mention he uses an Operative ability to vanish ALL THE TIME.

Merkavalt - Disgusting face and character body, he doesnt hack but he is so fat its almost like a hack, sometimes his fatness explodes through his muffin tops and my character actually dies. This needs to be patched or at least require him to shower. Even in professional work settings if someone is this gross management needs to tell them to shower.

Kinshin - Ive seen this guy wearing a Penial-hat of some sort. He obviously hacked the image database. I also have a fraps of him on his Jugg as TANK SPEC, and during the same game all of a sudden he is rage. This is complete BULL and my friends also have seen this. He also changes his gear in combat while none of my friends can.

Somnaxx/Ambien - More like Somhaxx. This loser has all of the above hacks and probly is the ring leader of where to download them from. First of all, he's pretty much a machine at this point, he has to be bot. The response time when he is on his assassin is not human and no assassin should be able to kill you so fast, besides that Avenn person who we all know cheats anyways. Somhaxx also has the power to make other guilds not queue for ranked and his constant 'gg' pisses me off after each match. HOW WAS IT A GOOD GAME IF ALL YOU DO IS CHEAT, THEN ACT LIKE YOUR SOOOOOOOOO COOL AND DID IT ALL YOURSELF. YEAH WICKED COOL SOMHAXX, You are so cool to be able to kill me in under 5second, 0o0o0o0o0o0o your SOOooOOoOo skilled to be able to press your F1-F12 keys and have a different class ability each key. Obviously most use of the F-Keys hacking system found on google. Operative stealth ability, sorc healing sprint away ability, etc. Getting real old guys, seriously. L2P.

Jackdanials - Apparently this guy is like a god in-game. All the level 12's seem to follow him around and ask for candy... he has an endless supply and is obviously Inventory hacking. I havent even seen a School Bus mount but this guy has one. Strangely this mount plays Mr. Ding-a-ling ice cream music.

Pretty much all these people also use the LAG hack abliity, where they can lag and hack there way into fire pits and blame bad jumps on lag. A very well known hack that apparently a lot of other players are starting to use and call out when playing. Keep an eye out for these people everyone!!!!!!!!!
O wow this was funny I like the one for Rav with the 1 knee after scoring xD

I demand a series! once a month lol
Donna-Commando-Combat Medic
When we care for others our own strength to live increases. When we help people expand their state of life, our lives also expand. Actions to benefit others are not separate from actions to benefit oneself.

ObscureKnight
02.05.2013 , 01:18 PM | #292
Quote: Originally Posted by eavn View Post
at a friends house, i had to cancel my internetz etc because the company i was with were mucho idiots.

currently trying to get a new service provider etc
You have AT&T also?
Shadowkeeper

Wookieenator
02.05.2013 , 02:12 PM | #293
hahahaha omg best post ever ty chakra for cheerin me up

KyarraKyndheart
02.05.2013 , 03:30 PM | #294
Loved it!!!! Lol
Kyarra Kyndheart
Unconquered's Sassy Mistress
"Good girls are bad girls that never get caught."

bigheadbrandon
02.05.2013 , 04:03 PM | #295
shoutout to "avadul" for being a really bad marauder

Legendari
02.05.2013 , 04:41 PM | #296
Quote: Originally Posted by bigheadbrandon View Post
Had the pleasure of facing him in a WZ yesterday. He was trash-talking and even sent me a nasty whisper, totally unprovoked. Nice guy The 37k dmg he did over the course of a Civil War was impressive as well.
<Wanted> The Shadowlands
Legend - 55 Assassin Explosith - 55 Powertech
Legendari - 54 Marauder Weaponry - 46 Mercenary Intel - 50 Operative
2000+ Ranked Rating (Recruiting Skilled, Objective-Oriented PvPers)

bigheadbrandon
02.05.2013 , 05:14 PM | #297
Quote: Originally Posted by Legendari View Post
Had the pleasure of facing him in a WZ yesterday. He was trash-talking and even sent me a nasty whisper, totally unprovoked. Nice guy The 37k dmg he did over the course of a Civil War was impressive as well.
sounds about right
trash talked as he got outdamaged by my full on tank vanguard
next game i got 8 acid kills off of him in a huttball match

Dedrayge
02.05.2013 , 08:03 PM | #298
sounds about right
trash talked as he got outdamaged by my full on tank vanguard
next game i got 8 acid kills off of him in a huttball match
Gee, I find myself somewhat tempted to target the guy with my operative or my PT.
No plans for PvP...So, I have no plans to invest anymore money into this game.

Waiting for Wildstar

DarthZak
02.06.2013 , 10:55 AM | #299
Shout out to Mel and Mel-E for being cool
Lafayette for being a squishy Marauder and a good sport about my lightning hugs xD

And Ilyan for being an extremely good sport about a misunderstanding
The Peacecraft Legacy
Elycia , Mariemaia , Minagoroshi

DAMABLANCA
02.07.2013 , 12:35 PM | #300
How he consistently fails to break 40k with a marauder is insane. Dude needs to uninstall.
BOUGHT THE DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION, YOU HAVE, HMM? LIVING IN SQUALOR MUST YOU BE.

Member of The 367's