Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

PVP Shout outs!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jibboo's Avatar


jibboo
01.03.2013 , 08:44 AM | #201
Quote: Originally Posted by Isislol View Post
I don't think they're really great players but they do win in premades vs F2P pugs.
Sometimes.
Zimbra - Assassin

Xwinluke's Avatar


Xwinluke
01.03.2013 , 09:39 AM | #202
Shoutout too Wanted for taking me into rwz's undergeared and getting wins last night and a few losses but good fun anyway. Looking forward too pvping as an imp with everyone I normally slaughtered now the reps will feel your pain lol shout out to everyone in ranked last night there was a few teams queing.
ObiWalker 50 Sentinel
Darksidious 50 Marauder Wanted

kamikrazy's Avatar


kamikrazy
01.03.2013 , 09:46 AM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by jibboo View Post
Sometimes.
Even against your twinks and on top of carrying the many bads on the pub-side, we've still managed to kick your *** more times than I care to remember. Save the trash talking for the 50s

MidichIorian's Avatar


MidichIorian
01.03.2013 , 03:56 PM | #204
Quote: Originally Posted by kamikrazy View Post
Even against your twinks and on top of carrying the many bads on the pub-side, we've still managed to kick your *** more times than I care to remember. Save the trash talking for the 50s
There's more balance for certain classes pre-50 so it counts in my book.

On that note, I've kicked your asses many times pre-50 now *tosses tinsel bomb at Valerions*

-Avevis/Nirvana-

kamikrazy's Avatar


kamikrazy
01.04.2013 , 07:44 AM | #205
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
There's more balance for certain classes pre-50 so it counts in my book.

On that note, I've kicked your asses many times pre-50 now *tosses tinsel bomb at Valerions*

-Avevis/Nirvana-
I miss lowbies with Valerions. So many bads that would let me leap to them in huttball or knock me into their own endzone. Tanking actually seemed viable in PvP as a lowbie, so I agree about the balance.

NativeFather's Avatar


NativeFather
01.04.2013 , 09:15 AM | #206
Throwing a shout out to Zenod for the great advice!

Also, I recently turned 50 on an alt I used for med-pack farming and was able to save my last PvP daily accept until I entered my last lowby WZ. I accepted, turned 50, put on my WH gear mailed using legacy gear and went about obliterating everyone in that WZ. The best part was actually the reactions from the pug, although having close to 1100 expertise and being almost un killable was pretty cool too! I would recommend doing this to anyone who's rolling an alt!

MidichIorian's Avatar


MidichIorian
01.04.2013 , 10:11 AM | #207
Quote: Originally Posted by NativeFather View Post
Throwing a shout out to Zenod for the great advice!

Also, I recently turned 50 on an alt I used for med-pack farming and was able to save my last PvP daily accept until I entered my last lowby WZ. I accepted, turned 50, put on my WH gear mailed using legacy gear and went about obliterating everyone in that WZ. The best part was actually the reactions from the pug, although having close to 1100 expertise and being almost un killable was pretty cool too! I would recommend doing this to anyone who's rolling an alt!
I want to do that. There's just one problem, I ripped all my sent ewh/wh mods upon arrival, so that I could place them in new gear, without thinking about the stupid rule: Not allowed to place 50 mods in gear until you are a 50.

What's up with that rule? It makes no sense since you can't use the gear pre-50 anyway.

Ryvirath's Avatar


Ryvirath
01.04.2013 , 11:14 PM | #208
Shoutout to 2% - 0% novare ranked games. Win or lose that's why we queue rated boys.

ItzHolmesBaby's Avatar


ItzHolmesBaby
01.05.2013 , 09:02 AM | #209
Wait wait when did Phalanx become good. Man things have changed haven't they. jk.
Tariku, Turtlewax, Tisfa

<Eternal>

MidichIorian's Avatar


MidichIorian
01.05.2013 , 11:35 AM | #210
Quote: Originally Posted by kamikrazy View Post
I miss lowbies with Valerions. So many bads that would let me leap to them in huttball or knock me into their own endzone. Tanking actually seemed viable in PvP as a lowbie, so I agree about the balance.
Yeah an it feels like you can make an impact as an individual player in lowbie. You can go guard a node on a class that at 50 isnt considered particulary viable and still be pretty sure that you will be able it protect it against lesser skilled opponents, sometimes several. That will never happen at 50 because even if you in are much better you can't make up for the silly damage even the worst, yet geared, player in the world can pump out.

Many of the so called "top players" are feeding on how screwed up 50 is. No one knew their names before they rolled that one class and when they venture into lowbie, where they can't stack power on a class that scale way better with expertise than some of the other AC'es, they're getting rocked.