Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP Shout outs!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jibboo
12.30.2012 , 08:57 PM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by RyanReagan View Post
I ran into those guys while doing my pub daily. They had a 4-man premade all in PvE gear. When I asked about their gear they said their pve gear is better than recruit gear. I tried to explain elsewise...
Now I don't feel so bad for three capping them.
Zimbra - Assassin

Xwinluke
12.30.2012 , 09:55 PM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by jibboo View Post
Now I don't feel so bad for three capping them.
When you think expertise is unless in pvp or your pve gear is better you deserve to be 3 caped.
ObiWalker 50 Sentinel
Darksidious 50 Marauder Wanted

Miquiztli
12.30.2012 , 10:00 PM | #183
I ran into those guys while doing my pub daily. They had a 4-man premade all in PvE gear. When I asked about their gear they said their pve gear is better than recruit gear. I tried to explain elsewise...
Dang, why couldn't the pug group I was with Friday have played them instead of you ID guys lol.
<Ascendant> Miquiztli (Sin | 55), Perro (Merc | 55), Mi'ngh (Jugg | 55), Tokas'plif (Sniper | 55)
<Obnoxious Amateurs> Tokab'lunt (Scoundrel | 55), Miquizell (Sage | 55), Gatita (Van | 55), Ukko'otso (Sent | 55)

Lithy
12.30.2012 , 10:36 PM | #184
Quote: Originally Posted by Xwinluke View Post
When you think expertise is unless in pvp or your pve gear is better you deserve to be 3 caped.
Agreed , that's just a face palm moment really.
Lithíum Hartshotte, Sniper
Exit Area

Tallianna Hartshotte, Gunslinger
Officer of Shadowed

Wookieenator
12.31.2012 , 12:26 AM | #185
Quote: Originally Posted by Xwinluke View Post
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ape-706048.jpg

Itchy_Bum
12.31.2012 , 02:03 AM | #186
Yeah while it is good to see new people pvp, not so fun to be grouped with them, hopefully they will learn the benefits of expertise soon and not standing on the ramp in huttball and being leaped at 5 times in a single war zone:P
Ivan 55 guard Bob_buffet 55 merc Yuliya-jr 55 mando Yuliya 55 scound Bodacious 55 sorc Ivanocha 55 Shad Cranky_pants 55 jugg El-Pollo-Loco 55 snip Mainwaring vg Itchy-bum guardian

eavn
12.31.2012 , 11:52 AM | #187
Shoutout to ragemoore for trying to tell me that watchmen/annihilation is better for pvp.

JeffSantos
12.31.2012 , 02:06 PM | #188
Shotout for Terethyn, Reginlief, Merr, Zatori, So'turi, Laeger and some other good guys that joined Resilience recently. You are all very welcome.
The Corleone Legacy
Sofia'coppola / David'fincher / Al'paccino / A few useless others
POT5 / The Harbinger

wbtusmc
12.31.2012 , 04:59 PM | #189
Quote: Originally Posted by JeffSantos View Post
Shotout for Terethyn, Reginlief, Merr, Zatori, So'turi, Laeger, Goddric, Skaha and some other good guys that joined Resilience recently. You are all very welcome.
ftfy

SO happy to be with you guys.
Trained to Fight Born to Kill
Ready to Die But Never Will.
Goddric, 50 Sage / Marauder Diversion

RyanReagan
12.31.2012 , 05:06 PM | #190
Quote: Originally Posted by Itchy_Bum View Post
Yeah while it is good to see new people pvp, not so fun to be grouped with them, hopefully they will learn the benefits of expertise soon and not standing on the ramp in huttball and being leaped at 5 times in a single war zone:P
I wasn't even a jerk about it like I normally would be.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K.˛ <Infinite Darkness>