Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP Shout outs!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

iRedRIng
12.30.2012 , 10:56 AM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by Miquiztli View Post
True, true. Now if only BW would make friends lists apply at the account rather than the individual character. >_<

/altoholic first world problems/
But that would ruin my RP. Ytram has issues with some people that Somnax likes. >.>
Somnax - Infinite Darkness - Pot5

eavn
12.30.2012 , 11:53 AM | #172

thesadplanet
12.30.2012 , 12:01 PM | #173
Shoutout to the Universal Truth guild for sticking with ranked for hours while getting destroyed. I hope you learned from the experience.
Ravinder - Infinite Darkness - POT5

eavn
12.30.2012 , 12:23 PM | #174
Quote: Originally Posted by thesadplanet View Post
Shoutout to the Universal Truth guild for sticking with ranked for hours while getting destroyed. I hope you learned from the experience.
forgot about that, great job guys, facing physics and i.d for your first rwz is definitely a.......learning curve haha.

jibboo
12.30.2012 , 01:11 PM | #175
Yes, and it was nice of one of their teamates to run into the acid pit in huttball and stand still in it from 100-0
Zimbra - Assassin

eavn
12.30.2012 , 02:12 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by jibboo View Post
Yes, and it was nice of one of their teamates to run into the acid pit in huttball and stand still in it from 100-0
their only kill that match.....was their own teammate.

ParagonAX
12.30.2012 , 02:38 PM | #177
I honest quite felt bad 3 capping them... all of them ran west to cap at start of NC and promptly got destroyed...
<Infinite Darkness>

Bubblës | Missbehavėn | Stormrayne | Firerayne | Mcdaddy
Malefėce | Sėlence | Macropyre | Blėnk

Ryvirath
12.30.2012 , 04:21 PM | #178
Shout out to myself. Because breaking a million damage on a shadow is not easy.

Wookieenator
12.30.2012 , 05:01 PM | #179
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryvirath View Post
Shout out to myself. Because breaking a million damage on a shadow is not easy.
Dps shadows are right around a powertech pt for amount of potential damage output, however survivability is lower. If you had a healer it isn't terribly difficult but nonetheless grats man.

RyanReagan
12.30.2012 , 08:51 PM | #180
Quote: Originally Posted by thesadplanet View Post
I ran into those guys while doing my pub daily. They had a 4-man premade all in PvE gear. When I asked about their gear they said their pve gear is better than recruit gear. I tried to explain elsewise...
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K.˛ <Infinite Darkness>