Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Negative thread :(


Xalbus's Avatar


Xalbus
11.22.2012 , 08:01 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by agape_ View Post
Heres some negativity lowbie pvp is an absolute joke I cant understand why some people prefere it. You literally have half your team running around like monkeys doing the exact opposite of what they're supposed to. For example one lowbie assasin lost nodes on civil war twice due to ninja capped. the simplest thing you can do in this game is to watch a node...literally look at it.
You say this like it doesn't happen in 50 PvP watching nodes is hard and doesn't make people look good on the charts!
<Ascendancy>

Phorhed's Avatar


Phorhed
11.22.2012 , 08:34 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by agape_ View Post
Heres some negativity lowbie pvp is an absolute joke I cant understand why some people prefere it. You literally have half your team running around like monkeys doing the exact opposite of what they're supposed to. For example one lowbie assasin lost nodes on civil war twice due to ninja capped. the simplest thing you can do in this game is to watch a node...literally look at it.
Lowbie is what it is, you get some that know how to play and others who don't. The other night we had a guy watching a node, then a few minutes later the opposing team capped it. We asked where the INC call was and he said he left because no one was there! lol

Ahhh the joys of gaming.
Guild Master - Nemesis Reborn
Imperial -- Graft - Phorhed - Neck - Fatt - Belly-Button
Republic -- Ph˘rhed - Zzyzxx

criminalheretic's Avatar


criminalheretic
11.23.2012 , 01:06 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Xalbus View Post
You say this like it doesn't happen in 50 PvP watching nodes is hard and doesn't make people look good on the charts!
QFT. And we can complain all day, but the fact is, all of us that consider ourselves "One of the Harbinger's best PvPers" are some of the worst at guarding. Admit it. Sure we don't get ninja capped or miss calls, but we try to avoid guarding like the plague. You know you've thought it, you're in a PuG, and everyone bails from the turret and starts heading mid leaving you alone at snow, and you're thinking "you left ME to guard!?! Don't you know WHO I AM?!?!"
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

Mudmink's Avatar


Mudmink
11.23.2012 , 01:20 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post
You know you've thought it, you're in a PuG, and everyone bails from the turret and starts heading mid leaving you alone at snow, and you're thinking "you left ME to guard!?! Don't you know WHO I AM?!?!"
LOL, that thought entered my mind when Tuloc kept getting left at Snow last night.

Oh, or how about when you have three or four healers in a WZ and one keeps complaining because they have to guard a node? Because it would totally work out to have 4 healers mid and maybe one DPS. Sounds like a fail proof plan to me! Heal chainz ftw!
Meo Muse || The Harbinger

Osy-'s Avatar


Osy-
11.23.2012 , 09:26 PM | #15
Only one I like seeing guard is Chew'Toy, he is a baddie and barely succeeds at guarding!

TyraelJedi's Avatar


TyraelJedi
11.25.2012 , 08:05 PM | #16
smashsmashsmashsamshlolsweepsweepsweepsweeplolderp aderpasmashsweeplolzerssweepsweepsmashsmashSWEEPSM ASHlolz.
Daringer


C O V A N A N T/ Ghost Infantry

Sowwy's Avatar


Sowwy
11.26.2012 , 11:20 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by TyraelJedi View Post
smashsmashsmashsamshlolsweepsweepsweepsweeplolderp aderpasmashsweeplolzerssweepsweepsmashsmashSWEEPSM ASHlolz.
I concur.

- Jolly'o Goodshow

Lintman's Avatar


Lintman
11.26.2012 , 02:16 PM | #18
Anytime I see Smoochie on my team in a warzone.

Nokecity's Avatar


Nokecity
11.26.2012 , 07:08 PM | #19
Im I the last of a dying breed ... Oh Vengeance Spec I will never turn my back on ya ... I hope

agape_'s Avatar


agape_
11.27.2012 , 02:17 AM | #20
Negativity is when people call you a hacker http://i.imgur.com/DpkFR.jpg
Agapex: Level 55 PT
gods gift to swtor on the bastion