Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Negative thread :(

agape_
11.13.2012 , 02:58 AM | #1
In contrast to boulens unicorn rainbow thread I have opted to create a thread that displays wells of despair. For example last night during some late night pvping beat a fellow imp team and then someone on the other side said that we suck and that the only reason imps queue up late night is to avoid covenant 0.o. Suffice it to say I asked who on covenant I couldn't beat and be said honeysuckl so yea, apparently the entire empire fears covenant now
Agapex: Level 55 PT
gods gift to swtor on the bastion

TyraelJedi
11.13.2012 , 03:14 AM | #2
lol k? Pretty sure your getting discouraged by the wrong sources. We get beat, in normals and rateds. We also get some pretty silly accusations. The latest being that we only field groups of lolsmash guardians.
Daringer

C O V A N A N T/ Ghost Infantry

Moriganno
11.13.2012 , 06:07 AM | #3
Don't worry, abbster will save the day!

Quote: Originally Posted by TyraelJedi View Post
lol k? Pretty sure your getting discouraged by the wrong sources. We get beat, in normals and rateds. We also get some pretty silly accusations. The latest being that we only field groups of lolsmash guardians.

Boulen
11.13.2012 , 07:03 AM | #4
Isn't Honeysuckl in Ghost Infantry? And unicorn rainbow? Is this the stomp my feet and hold my breath thread? He said we were bad and I said nuh uh and he said yes huh and then I said noway. So there.

xIphonex
11.13.2012 , 09:50 AM | #5

heechJunzi
11.13.2012 , 09:58 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Boulen View Post
Isn't Honeysuckl in Ghost Infantry? And unicorn rainbow? Is this the stomp my feet and hold my breath thread? He said we were bad and I said nuh uh and he said yes huh and then I said noway. So there.
Yea that confused me too. I was like, did honey follow dafos over?
Junzi - EWH Sentinel Buxi - EWH Commando Jünzi - EWH Operative
----------- The Harbinger -----------

Mr_Elotes
11.13.2012 , 05:03 PM | #7
I hate you all...when I see several groups/names that I know, and if I am on the same team (nearly always pug),I know that I am going to have to carry the team once again...If I am on the opposite team, I know its gonna be one hell of a match since everyone is 31/31/31 and the QQ about how bioware needs to operatives since they are OP threads will be coming soon...thanks for good times...hopefully more to come. (see post in positve thread...)

Snuck'in
<ISWHODUNIT>
Snuck'in, R'senole, Snucks, Snuck'out
Unsober PVPer

TyraelJedi
11.22.2012 , 12:59 AM | #8
The negativity must flow.
Daringer

C O V A N A N T/ Ghost Infantry

BrentNewland
11.22.2012 , 01:03 AM | #9
I was in the middle of moving items to my cargo hold. Now I'm waiting to get back in the server. Estimated wait is 1h20m.

agape_
11.22.2012 , 06:49 PM | #10
Heres some negativity lowbie pvp is an absolute joke I cant understand why some people prefere it. You literally have half your team running around like monkeys doing the exact opposite of what they're supposed to. For example one lowbie assasin lost nodes on civil war twice due to ninja capped. the simplest thing you can do in this game is to watch a node...literally look at it.
Agapex: Level 55 PT
gods gift to swtor on the bastion