Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LF more to play with

NovaleePhoenix
11.12.2012 , 09:31 PM | #1
Hello all on the shadowlands server! I love the game, have made a few friends. The problem? They aren't on as much as I am and I find it boring to play alone. I like to be social . Anyway, I have 7 toons. Repub side is lvl 49 guardian (so close to 50 and I haven't started corellia yet), lvl 23 sage, lvl 17 scoundrel. Imp side lvl 17 bounty hunter and marauder. Lvl 12 sorcerer, lvl 7 inquisitor. I could be on anywhere from 4 p.m. to whenever in the a.m. It all depends on the day. (My days are very flexible.) I am looking for new and experienced players and am always willing to help out. Oh, no guild recruitment please I have my own very small guild that I made with friends. I don't mind making friends with people in other guilds though . Anyone interested in friending me let me know on here or shoot a whisper to novalee or fenwyn in game. Those are the toons I am most likely to be on.

TekAlcon
11.13.2012 , 02:00 PM | #2
im about to finish my sith warrior story in a few days, should be done working on him by the F2P launch, and then ill probably move on to a jedi sentinel or smuggler gunslinger class, so if your making one of those or a trooper or something ill play with you, i get on around 4- 6PM and get of about 8 0r 9 PM. i might not get on at all depending on how much work i have to do or how i feel so i cant always get on. but im open to play whenever especially on weekends.
You cant spell slaughter without laughter
55 Sith Juggernaut Savag
55 Commando Texos
30 Assassin Grimorus

NovaleePhoenix
11.13.2012 , 04:01 PM | #3
I could def make a new toon. I was going to wait for cathar to make my trooper but I could always make two . Or a sentinel or gunslinger. Depends on which u make. I could always make consular shadow too. Which do u prefer?

RyanReagan
11.13.2012 , 04:13 PM | #4
That's what SHE said.

Talk to Kinshin.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K. <Infinite Darkness>

NovaleePhoenix
11.13.2012 , 05:40 PM | #5
Probably should've worded my heading differently lol

TekAlcon
11.13.2012 , 06:43 PM | #6
i dont mind what class u pick, as long as you enjoy playing it, and we can have companions cover our class roles we cant fill, like my corso could be our tank while i dps, and you can do whatever youd like. ill send u a message in-game to whatever your current main is so we can get in contact. whats his/her name?
55 Sith Juggernaut Savag
55 Commando Texos
30 Assassin Grimorus

NovaleePhoenix
11.13.2012 , 07:05 PM | #7
I'm on fenwyn right now but novalee is my main. I think I might do trooper or shadow, depending on which u do so we can start on same planet. I'm just hanging out crafting on fleet as fenwyn right now.

TekAlcon
11.13.2012 , 07:17 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by NovaleePhoenix View Post
I'm on fenwyn right now but novalee is my main. I think I might do trooper or shadow, depending on which u do so we can start on same planet. I'm just hanging out crafting on fleet as fenwyn right now.
what side republic or imp, i need to know if i have to make a char to contact you
lol
55 Sith Juggernaut Savag
55 Commando Texos
30 Assassin Grimorus

NovaleePhoenix
11.13.2012 , 07:19 PM | #9
Lol oops. Pub side.

NovaleePhoenix
11.15.2012 , 07:32 PM | #10
Hey. So u did u make your toon?